• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Voice Tracker and Clocks

Started by DrD, February 15, 2020, 04:08:33 PM

DrD

Hello;
First off GREAT JOB on your software! I downloaded this some years ago. Most recently I am very impressed with your new version. Almost world class. If I might, may I make 2 suggestions and feature requests.

1. Please upgrade your voice tracker to handle segues and ducking. Good examples are the ENCO DAD and OMT iMediaTouch systems. Both have videos of the operation on YouTube and are very expensive. Additionally,Rivendell has a very acceptable VT module and the code is PD.

2. Your event scheduler is good for simple tasks but a visual clock GUI would make it ideal. Going to external schedulers is problematic as they all have a long learning curve are expensive as well as issues syncing the events, not to mention syncing the music DB changes. I have recently seen a truly innovative scheduler in "radio.co" software. Drag and drop clocks into a calendar grid. Way Cool!

Again you've done an amazing job with RadioDJ Congrads!

Best:
Joe Panarello
Engineer, Show Host
WFIT 89.5 FM
DoowopRadio.com

Chip Douglas Mosley

I second that suggestion on the voice overs. I have been using another program to record voice tracks and drop them into Radio DJ. It would be great to do it all in one program.

The clock would be a great idea, too. I have been drawing actual format clocks and scheduling based on them. Doing it in RDJ would be much better.
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024