RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

Radio DJ Software (Graphic Clock)

Radio DJ Software (Graphic Clock)
« on: May 05, 2020, 08:07:08 AM »
Hello everyone, I have been using Radio DJ Software for some time, I have always used it for the automatic direction of our FM radio and for some days it has also been present as an automatic management direction for our first thematic web radio. Very valid software but I feel the lack of a graphic clock with the representation of the next events on the air and that maybe regenerates every hour; by chance, is there any plugin that does this or has never been developed such a thing. Attached, for example, a graphic clock that used by dj air, sonika radio automation

Re: Radio DJ Software (Graphic Clock)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
the 1970's radio station called, they want their analog clockface back, LOL

Offline Chip Douglas Mosley

• Retired disc jockey and radio programmer
    • Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 12:09:29 AM »
That would be my oldies station wanting the clock! :ok:
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Now using v2.0.2.0 since January 19, 2020

Offline FreerunMedia

• Proud user of RadioDJ
    • Radio 251 , Gewoon gezellig
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 03:03:34 PM »
Well there are a couple of solutions. ProppFrexx has a graphical clock that is free to download from the site. Than there are other clocks that work on a windows based OS. Personally i use a clock running on a raspberry pi. It takes the time from the internet and you have through GPI/O indicators for on air, mic on, phone and doorbell.

Now i know there is a clock, also running on a raspberry pi, that you can manipulate through the network. The clock takes it's time from NTP, all the indicators by an http command. I have to search how that one is called though
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )