RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

radio dj and database

radio dj and database
« on: May 07, 2020, 11:35:45 AM »
Bonjour,
nous sommes une radio associative (La Locale) située à Saint-Girons (09), France. Depuis le mois dernier nous assurons l'automation de notre radio FM avec Radio DJ, lequel logiciel nous trouvons surprenant et parfait. Cependant, les titres et émissions disparaissent du gestionnaire de pistes. ce matin en voulant préparer une playlist, je n'avais plus aucun titres dans les catégories prédéfinies. Je dois les réimporter constamment. Est-ce du à un problème avec la base de données?

Hello,
we are an associative radio station (La Locale) located in Saint-Girons (09), France. Since last month we have been ensuring the automation of our FM radio with Radio DJ, which software we find surprising and perfect. However, titles and shows disappear from the track manager. this morning wanting to prepare a playlist, I had no more titles in the predefined categories. I have to re-import them constantly. Is this due to a problem with the database?

Re: radio dj and database
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 03:26:09 PM »
please clarify, do you mean the database entries for audio tracks (songs, shows) are disappearing, or just the songs /show titles are blank?

if you look directly into the database, are those rows in the database missing?
could they be deleted by a verify tracks operation being run?
are there any error message sin Windows Event Viewer?

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 03:56:26 PM »
please clarify, do you mean the database entries for audio tracks (songs, shows) are disappearing, or just the songs /show titles are blank?

if you look directly into the database, are those rows in the database missing?
could they be deleted by a verify tracks operation being run?
are there any error message sin Windows Event Viewer?

Thank you for responding so quickly! no we have no error message! so I re-import all the tracks of music categories that had disappeared! when I want to create a playlist, the music is no longer listed in the previously defined subcategories.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 08:04:03 PM »
in tracks manager, if you chose pull down menu option "show not found"  are your missing files listed?

when you reimport them, does the import process say "file exists" ? like it found the same file?
are you able to use a utility like HeidiSQL to connect to the radiodj database and look in the tables for songs and subcats, and watch what happens before, during and after an import?