RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

Radio DJ through Spotify?

Radio DJ through Spotify?
« on: June 14, 2020, 07:47:54 AM »
I always thought being a radio DJ would be an awesome gig where playing music that isn't pop would be a fun hobby. Is there anyway to do that with Spotify? Would that be a podcast in itself? Any tips at all would be great. https://omegle.onl/ vshare
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:12:41 AM by berlinpose2 »

Offline FreerunMedia

• Proud user of RadioDJ
    • Radio 251 , Gewoon gezellig
Re: Radio DJ through Spotify?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »
I always thought being a radio DJ would be an awesome gig where playing music that isn't pop would be a fun hobby. Is there anyway to do that with Spotify? Would that be a podcast in itself? Any tips at all would be great.

To be honest i don't get your question. RadioDJ is a radio automation system and plays audio from a local harddrive or a NAS. Implementation with Spotify is not the purpose of this system and it is questionable. The ULA for Spotify says you can't use it for live performance and there will be a fine. So when you use it for broadcast or public performance, when caught you can expect a big bill on the doorstep.

My advice, stay away for using spotify on radio broadcast and public performance like music on stage.
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )