RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

Transmit with a mixer

Transmit with a mixer
« on: July 01, 2020, 10:30:01 AM »
Hello everyone I should transmit via radiodj with a mixer I instalked it like this: pc out line> track channel 1 mixer. master mixer output line input in pc On the sound cards of radiodj in the main card I do not find any sound input card but only sound card speakers and digital hdmi while in MB Recaster in the sound cards there is the sound card input. Can someone help me thanks.

Offline DJ Garybaldy

• Well it was FUN while it lasted!
    • DJ Garybaldy Blog
Re: Transmit with a mixer
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 10:44:11 AM »
Hey massimino

Can you do us a favour and stop posting the same question multiple times on the forum

You've already asked and had a reply under Italian  :bash:
Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

Computer: Windows 10 Pro 16GB RAM & AMD 10 processor

TIP: When you make a change in RadioDJ BACKUP the database!

New Blog: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/

(djgarybaldy.co.uk 2011-2020 I think I made a difference 1,472,323 page views)

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 04:49:34 PM »
Hey massimino

Can you do us a favour and stop posting the same question multiple times on the forum

You've already asked and had a reply under Italian  :bash:

Sorry, but it's not the same question

Offline PROducer

• Long Time Radio Guy
    • The Rooster
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 11:09:09 PM »
Hello everyone I should transmit via radiodj with a mixer I instalked it like this: pc out line> track channel 1 mixer. master mixer output line input in pc On the sound cards of radiodj in the main card I do not find any sound input card but only sound card speakers and digital hdmi while in MB Recaster in the sound cards there is the sound card input. Can someone help me thanks.
The output of the mixer is going into the input on the sound card?  Then you want to select that on MB Recaster.  You don't want to select an input in RadioDJ.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:54:30 PM »
The output of the mixer is going into the input on the sound card?  Then you want to select that on MB Recaster.  You don't want to select an input in RadioDJ.

You set the mixer goes into the input of the sound card, on mb recaster I select it from the input card and do not hear anything, while in options> sound cards> main of radiodj it does not give me input card but only loudspeaker card that would be off the board and then the digital hdmi but uella input is not there