• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Gestione di RadioDJ tramite Browser e utilizzo plug-in Rest

Started by RadioMilanOvest, July 22, 2020, 11:30:31 AM

RadioMilanOvest

Ciao, qualcuno ha implementato questa funzione, tramite utilizzo del plug-in REST? Sto facendo degli esperimenti tramite Web server locale, e gradirei scambiare informazioni con altri sperimentatori.
Attendo Vostre informazioni.

stevewa

Hi, has anyone implemented this feature, using the REST plug-in? I am experimenting with the local web server, and would like to exchange information with other experimenters. Waiting for your informations.

buongiorno, sì, ho usato il resto del plugin, cosa vorresti sapere

RadioMilanOvest

Hi Stevewa, I activated the Rest Server plug-in and tried to send via the web browser command line and I noticed that the server responds by sending me .xml files. Is there anyone who has already prepared html / php code that translates the xml responses of the Server Rest into a Web page to check and display the directing screen?
Thanks for your interest.

Ciao Stevewa, ho attivato il plug-in Rest Server ed ho provato ad inviare  tramite riga di comando del browser web ed ho notato che il server risponde inviandomi dei file .xml. C'è qualcuno che ha già predisposto del codice html/php che traduca le risposte xml del  Server Rest in una pagina Web per controllare e visualizzare la schermata della regia?
Grazie per l'interessamento.

stevewa

please describe or copy paste the commands you are sending.
is it /np (now playing) ?

anyway, I have not do anything like that, but if you need an example in php, you coudl start here https://www.php.net/manual/en/simplexml.examples-basic.php