Author Topic: New Version?  (Read 375 times)

pirata

• New User

New Version?
« on: November 26, 2020, 08:57:43 AM »
Hi guys!

I've put in production, on a commercial FM/DAB/Streaming Radio Station RDJ version 2.0.0.6 (as it's the latest stable), it's really a great piece of software!
But there are some small bugs and now I'm wondering how long do we have to wait before seeing a new version ;)

Because if the new version is not coming soon, I may be planning to put in production version 2.0.2.0

Thanks
Flavio

Vanlen

• Music for your senses
Re: New Version?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 06:12:11 PM »
Remember 2.0.2.0 is a beta, BUT  ;) with that said, I've been using it since last Christmas with no issues.  The Events updates are the main reason.  Great For activating Christmas Imaging over the Holidays with a click of a button and have holiday features and the like playing with the other great option of playing a Holiday Jingle and have a certain feature play before then music from that ONE jingle.   
Change Log: Events can now be enabled/disabled directly from the events list checkboxes [NEW];

Your mileage may vary :cool:
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

pirata

• New User

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 06:52:48 PM »
That's very interesting!

But, of course, if a new stable is coming up soon I'd prefer to wait... it all depends on how long we'll have to wait :P

DJ Garybaldy

• Global Moderator

• Personal Text
    Don't Shoot! I'm only the Moderator
    • DJ Garybaldy Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
Bear in mind Marius has been in hospital with a bad hip so updates may be delayed
Retired Radio DJ & Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com

How to Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Think of RadioDJ as the Swiss Army Knife of radio playout software

pirata

• New User

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 08:43:32 PM »
Bear in mind Marius has been in hospital with a bad hip so updates may be delayed

Oh I'm sorry to hear that!
Hope he's doing better, hospitals are never a nice place to visit... lately it's even worse than ever!