• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Download songs from category

Started by djclewes, February 11, 2021, 01:19:50 AM

djclewes

I'd like to be able to download songs from a certain category for example

Select all tracks in folder rotation 1
Click download selected tracks
Save as

Done

This is handy for people who have moved songs from 1 folder in to different places on radiodj and need to reinstall radiodj and forgot to do a back up or for a station that's changed there format or updated there rotation.

They know all the files in the rotation folder are now saved in a folder on there desktop and once imported they not got to go searching for all the songs again
Owner of South Lanarkshire

FreerunMedia

Quote from: djclewes on February 11, 2021, 01:19:50 AM
I'd like to be able to download songs from a certain category for example

Select all tracks in folder rotation 1
Click download selected tracks
Save as

Done

This is handy for people who have moved songs from 1 folder in to different places on radiodj and need to reinstall radiodj and forgot to do a back up or for a station that's changed there format or updated there rotation.

They know all the files in the rotation folder are now saved in a folder on there desktop and once imported they not got to go searching for all the songs again

Well i think you don't have to download songs again. Just hit the "relocate tracks" button and you're done. That way RadioDJ knows were the songs are and the only thing for you is edit the track and set it to the other category.
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )