• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.1 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, June 09, 2021, 08:56:04 AM

Casper-emmen

Installed fresh (in a new folder) this afternoon with existing database. Works like a charm so far!
Your work is appreciated Marius!

DJ Garybaldy

Marius: Whatever you've done to Tweak rotations so its not queuing the same artist at the bottom of the queue seems to be working about 96% of the time.

I've watched the bottom of my queue for over an hour now and I've had 2 repeated artists to deal with...

Step in the right direction.

The 2031 beta has been up and running 24 hours and so far I can't see any showstoppers other than that I've just mentioned.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Chip Douglas Mosley

OOPS!

I ran into a problem... when I transferred my music files to v2.0.3.1 beta, title and artist information was there, but all of the album information was lost. Which file(s) contain the information about song titles, composer and album name? I knew once upon a time but that was about two years ago.

Thanks in advance!
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Chip Douglas Mosley on June 10, 2021, 04:03:52 PM
OOPS!

I ran into a problem... when I transferred my music files to v2.0.3.1 beta, title and artist information was there, but all of the album information was lost. Which file(s) contain the information about song titles, composer and album name? I knew once upon a time but that was about two years ago.

Thanks in advance!

Sounds to me like something has gone wrong while applying a database upgrade?

Something somewhere has stripped ypur tags on masse by the sound of things

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

FL Coast

I like Chip Douglas Mosley downloaded v2.0.3.1 and put it straight to work.  Has not skipped a beat.  All issues with v2.0.3.0 appear to be corrected.   :cool:  Oh, that flashing button  :'( .

Thanks Marius, the Reset Play Count For The Selected Subcategory in the Tracks Manager is working again.   :cool:
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

careloads

I had a working Win7 v 2006 Maria+Heidi machine that I accidentally synced my huge main music folder instead of a psa folder and jacked myself (short version of the story).  I decided to upgrade hoping that my many backups would load into the new release.  After many hours I have two Win7 and one Win10 on 2031 in fresh folders but none are fully functional.  Win10 and Win7 #1 will not install any backups.  Win7 #2 installed my backup (woohoo!) but only loads 10 elements at a time.  I backup weekly so I have plenty to choose from but I am at a loss here.  That database represents years of work and refinement.  Note that I barely know how to open Heidi so anything query related is new to me.  Any help would be great!
Thank you for reading this.
Richard D
Gratitude First!
neverendingradioshow.com

Calypso

Quote from: careloads on June 10, 2021, 07:18:54 PM
I had a working Win7 v 2006 Maria+Heidi machine that I accidentally synced my huge main music folder instead of a psa folder and jacked myself (short version of the story).  I decided to upgrade hoping that my many backups would load into the new release.  After many hours I have two Win7 and one Win10 on 2031 in fresh folders but none are fully functional.  Win10 and Win7 #1 will not install any backups.  Win7 #2 installed my backup (woohoo!) but only loads 10 elements at a time.  I backup weekly so I have plenty to choose from but I am at a loss here.  That database represents years of work and refinement.  Note that I barely know how to open Heidi so anything query related is new to me.  Any help would be great!

Please open up a topic in one of the correct subfora; e.g. https://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?board=33.0. This topic is for the beta of 2.0.3.1, and your problem appears to be unrelated to that version specifically. Also, answers to your problem won't be muddled up in the rest of the discussion  :ok:.

Fabbbio

Still problems with variables in metadata export - network with custom template, $station_slogan$ $station_name$ - $comment$ not populated

Sarah Armstrong

on installation of 2.0.3.1 iam getting the following error on starting
Method not found: 'System String rdjinterface.Ihost.get_programPath()'.

then having to press ok to clear the message box

i just installed over the top of previous version

Vanlen

IMAGE LOADING ERROR in either Track manager or Search list Edit in RadioDJBeta 2031.
This Niggly bug has been around when I first noticed it in RadioDJ2020Beta.

Loading an image gives the error noted below. 
It locks until you hit "ESCAPE KEY" and saves as normal.
It happens when Double Clicking on an image or just highlight and open.
The Error doesn't always happen on every import which is strange.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Quote from: Sarah Armstrong on June 13, 2021, 01:48:42 PM
on installation of 2.0.3.1 iam getting the following error on starting
Method not found: 'System String rdjinterface.Ihost.get_programPath()'.

then having to press ok to clear the message box

i just installed over the top of previous version

It is a fresh installation, or you've updated an older build?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

spons

Running non-stop, from shortly after Marius uploaded 2.0.3.1, without any problem so far. Just a strange error with the sound, music started sounding blubbering, track after track, until I restarted RadioDJ. From that moment on, smootly. With .wav music, jingles, events and a TOTH-event with multiple jingles, stop automated, empty playlist, load rotation, start automated, and so on.

Sound quality is amazing, but my main stream RDJ version 2.0.0.6 is with .mp3 320kbps input (AAC+ 256 output SE Caster) and my experimental 2.0.3.1 stream is with .wav input (AAC+ BUTT).

Marius for president..!  :cool:
=========================================
www.hitsyndicaat.nl || Proud RadioDJ User since 2013

Sarah Armstrong

Quote from: Marius on June 14, 2021, 05:13:48 PM
It is a fresh installation, or you've updated an older build?

update from older build (2.0.0.2) , this has been the case on 2 machines, running os win 7 & win 10
other than this no issues found as yet

Jhonny

Think there where some upgrade steps to v.2006
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

Default priorities can't be set to 150.0 keeps on 100.0
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English