Author Topic: Strange Album Art problem  (Read 69 times)

RFU

• Radio Free Ukraine
Strange Album Art problem
« on: June 09, 2021, 07:54:06 PM »
So I downloaded a couple of those "VA" compilations from torrent because I noticed I was lacking 1960s music

Using Tag & Rename I inserted the album art for each song, and renamed the Album name tag

When I imported the subdir to RadioDJ I realized that every song had the compilation art not the album art I put in the tag.

For the first compilation (100 songs), I renamed the image files for each song and uploaded them. SO now they will display properly with the "Singles" art and not the compilation art.

For the next batch I added the "singles" art to each file, renamed the album for each file. WHen I started to import them I notices AGAIN it was showing the compilation art, not the singles art

I tried mp3tag and stipped out everything except song name, artist, album name, and my album art.

Again, same problem

I tried taghycardia using a small batch of mp3s, and told it to strip out the album art, then imported the "singles" art using tag & rename.

WHen I imported the small batch to Radiodj as a test AGAIN it showed the compilation art.... WTF!?!?!?  >:D

Can anyone suggest how to get rid of this "compilation" art without having to manually rename a hundred image files?
Гордий бути українцем, Ми - Радіо Вільної України.

RFU

• Radio Free Ukraine
Re: Strange Album Art problem
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 08:14:59 PM »
Well, I figured it out
If anyone else has the same problem the ONLY way to see that compilation art and to strip it out is to use dbpoweramp "Edit ID Tag"

So, click on all the mp3s you want to strip, right click and open dbpoweramp "Edit ID Tag" and tell it to remove all album art.

Then use Tag & Rename to insert the album art you want
Гордий бути українцем, Ми - Радіо Вільної України.