Author Topic: How to view a chart Top 100 in Demo Script  (Read 307 times)

allformusic

• New User

How to view a chart Top 100 in Demo Script
« on: December 27, 2021, 09:14:27 PM »
Hello,
Is there a way to be generated an annual top 100 independently from the history table in the database? I just noticed that the default for 'keep history' was 30 but all the history for the past 11 months is lost. I noticed that the count is still available in the table songs, column 'count_played', tried to change the php function in the top_songs file, but the output returns error. What can be done?
Thank you in advance :)

Kiwi

Re: How to view a chart Top 100 in Demo Script
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 05:50:58 PM »
Not sure of a solution for you. For future use change the "keep History" to 365 (days) - the max it can be. Then you can utilise the report for "Top Plays". Logic tells me you will not achieve what you want for the past year - the count you see in table songs is probably cumulative from installation. Maybe someone will have another opinion.

allformusic

• New User

Re: How to view a chart Top 100 in Demo Script
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 08:32:23 PM »
Thank you! I have played some songs and jingles before 2021 and in order to have correct number I reset the play count in the beginning of the year. My solution was to enter the phpmyadmin panel (I use XAMPP) and then to order the entries in table 'songs' by column 'count_played', max lines to show per page 150. I share this if anyone has or has had similar problem :)