• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Want to review Radio DJ?

Started by garybaldy72uk, December 06, 2011, 12:58:51 PM

garybaldy72uk

James over at Broadcasting world is looking for Reviews of Software for the reviews section on BW.

Would be nice to see RadioDJ listed on the reviews page along side all the other software. If you want to tell everyone what you think of RadioDJ write a review of the software ... Many thanks

http://www.broadcastingworld.net/reviews/radio-automation/RadioDJ/RadioDJ/

Vanlen

Thanks for the heads up.... happy to give the thumbs up on RadioDJ :cool: 

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

garybaldy72uk

Just seen yours Vanlen ....

Great stuff ..... come on guys good or bad it needs a few more.

garybaldy72uk

Just had a Message from James at Broadcasting world.

Can You guys Do us a Huge Favour Please go to http://www.broadcastingworld.net/reviews/radio-automation/RadioDJ/RadioDJ/ and give the Program a review as there aren't that many at the moment.

Tell everyone what you think of RDJ. It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time once registered at BW.

stevo87

Quote from: DJ-Garybaldy on August 28, 2012, 11:24:12 AM
Just had a Message from James at Broadcasting world.

Can You guys Do us a Huge Favour Please go to http://www.broadcastingworld.net/reviews/radio-automation/RadioDJ/RadioDJ/ and give the Program a review as there aren't that many at the moment.

Tell everyone what you think of RDJ. It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time once registered at BW.

I think I may have upset someone on the forums, its like they all bum SAM, someone was saying they just need to install it etc then someone from Spacial thanked him for using it, proper cheesy, I had to throw my opinion in there....

garybaldy72uk

Just read yours Stevo its great !!

stevo87

Quote from: DJ-Garybaldy on August 28, 2012, 02:36:08 PM
Just read your Stevo its great !!

Cheers, glad you like it, Im struggling with the forum over there, they are constantly editing posts and nagging to keep on topic, its annoying, natural flow of conversation means topic will vary slightly

garybaldy72uk

Noticed on the the reviews section SAM is now on 3 stars (No surprise there then) and RDJ is on 5 stars.

The way they edit users posts on BW is one of the reasons i left for a bit and i noticed it's still going on so won't be back for a while It's like being at school.

stevo87

Quote from: DJ-Garybaldy on August 28, 2012, 03:02:48 PM
Noticed on the the reviews section SAM is now on 3 stars (No surprise there then) and RDJ is on 5 stars.

The way they edit users posts on BW is one of the reasons i left for a bit and i noticed it's still going on so won't be back for a while It's like being at school.

That's probably my fault coz I wrote a review about how bad it is. RadioDJ deserves 5 stars........and the mods on that site need to chill out

JamesBW

Quote from: stevo87 on August 28, 2012, 03:27:39 PM
That's probably my fault coz I wrote a review about how bad it is. RadioDJ deserves 5 stars........and the mods on that site need to chill out

I edited those posts purely to keep things fair. Im on nobodys side but the rule still applies. Some posts were flagging SAM Broadcaster, despite how bad it may be, it shouldnt be put down like that. If somebody was flagging RadioDJ, you would be upset with them wouldn't you?

I try to keep the forum free for discussion and less complaining. There are easier and friendlier ways to let people know about the good/bad things about competitors products. Adding reviews and discussing vulnerabilities/issues are two good ways :)

JamesBW

This makes me happy. :D

It's like being at school.
As stated above, i like to keep it fair Gary. If i started bragging about how good SAM Broadcaster or Zara was in this forum, you'd want to edit my posts too :)

garybaldy72uk

Still not a lot of reviews on Broadcasting world Please can people take 5 minutes to do a review of RadioDJ we need to let other broadcasters know how good it is.

http://www.broadcastingworld.net/reviews/radio-automation/RadioDJ/RadioDJ/

rniblett

www.piratenationradio.com
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR