• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Documentation for the current version: please read, use, and help out

Started by WVBR_Radio, January 10, 2012, 05:49:12 AM

garybaldy72uk

radio

Quote from: eguytronic on November 28, 2012, 04:49:50 AM
oh, ok. Got it. Thanx

another question here, why would it keeps show me this? (attached exception error)

I got this error when I had no Input Soundcard or Input Channel selected under Options>Options>Sound Cards>

To fix this I went to my soundcard settings and enabled( by right-clicking in the Sound>Recording tab) every device

dj101

I'm looking for documentation but it's not here? The only link says the attachment has been deleted by the admin?  ???

Alex728

Quote from: DJ-Garybaldy on November 26, 2012, 11:25:03 AM
Here is the Documentation for 1.6.0 .....

The Plugins are only for version 1.6.1 which is still under beta testing.

its in this post further up in the thread (I don't know how to link single posts on here)
"Alex the Engineer" - rtn/VFRmedia
providing tech services to ICR-FM (Ipswich Community Radio 105.7 MHz FM) / Party Vibe Radio

shaunwa

http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=1862.msg14467#msg14467

This should work to find it.

darkcyber2003

Thanks WVBR for creating a manual...but it seems all the links to the manual have been removed by admin.  So, how are we suppose to get a copy of it if there are no links to it?

Thanks!

Marius

Hopefully someone has a backup and will kindly send to us. From time to time, i must free some space from the server because the attachments folder gets quite big and the worse part is that when i remove old attachments i don't know what (and from where) i delete.
However if i will have the file again, i will upload it to the main downloads.

//Later:
Thanks to Gary's post, here is the download link:

RADIODJ 1.6.0 MANUAL
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

darkcyber2003

Quote from: Marius on January 10, 2013, 09:02:37 PM
Hopefully someone has a backup and will kindly send to us. From time to time, i must free some space from the server because the attachments folder gets quite big and the worse part is that when i remove old attachments i don't know what (and from where) i delete.
However if i will have the file again, i will upload it to the main downloads.

//Later:
Thanks to Gary's post, here is the download link:

RADIODJ 1.6.0 MANUAL

Thanks for the link and help!  :)

RRradio

Hi!

What does this red stop button in bottom right corner, next to fullscreen button in latest beta? We can't figure it out.  :D

Marius

That button is for skipping events. When the button is red, no event will be fired.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.