• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Java aac+

Started by master, July 16, 2012, 07:42:51 PM

master

Hello friends,
some of you are using an iframe or aac + player java for your radio.

Do you have news on this?

thanks to whoever answers

M
The mediocrity of the censors is proportional to their degree of intellect

garybaldy72uk

As of yet I don't know of a web based Flash/java AAC+ player.

I just wish that HTML5 would play AAC then we wouldn't need flash or java.

If i hear of anything it will be posted on here. For now it's going to have to be .mp3 streaming with Flash/java

master

Thanks oper response "garibaldi"
html but not guaranteed to be emblazoned Jw does not work, if you have a valid working code examples will be happy to apply it, but until now nothing for the mobile and not aac +

If some friend has concrete ideas and examples with

M

master

Thanks for the reply, although aac + flash seems to be supported also by jw html5 but this is not so

One of the best coding systems should be supported by most manufacturers.

continues the search + services + java

M

master

You have found a player that works in aac + html5? send me the link could be a solution

M

master

wsimkins

This is what I use:

http://djcmedia.com

Works great and has multiple skins.

garybaldy72uk

QuoteThis is what I use:

http://djcmedia.com

Works great and has multiple skins.

Bloody expensive streaming service just to get a good looking player $34.99 for 100 slots at 128k

Huge Problem  with HTML5 is it doesn't yet support AAC+ unless its been Transcoded. 

wsimkins

Quote from: DJ-Garybaldy on July 24, 2012, 04:41:41 PM
Bloody expensive streaming service just to get a good looking player $34.99 for 100 slots at 128k

Huge Problem  with HTML5 is it doesn't yet support AAC+ unless its been Transcoded.

Actually, I believe it includes 200 slots and they will give discounts if you ask them. I haven't worried too much about the HTML5 because my station works on all mobile phones except Blackberry. I get unlimited premium bandwidth with no don time, so the price is worth it to me. I despise the buffering from inferior, cheap services. :) I have licensing included with my package as well.

master

Thanks, but maybe needs a server, adobe, but we are trying
http://djcmedia.com costs $ 39.90.
In truth is the possibility of creating a platform under Linux that can be managed on the command line to serve as a relay

Signal the high quality and is then encrypted by the server and distributed to users.

This would avoid unnecessary waste of banda and better management of encodings, but who knows an open source project like

M