• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Dutch

Started by cuevision, August 22, 2012, 12:00:07 AM

cuevision

Hi,

I am translating the program into Dutch too. Can someone tell me where I can translate the Days and Months (like TUESDAY / AUGUST)

Thanks,
Ed

SnowHow

Whenever I need to translate anything, I cheat and use the Google translate feature.  ;)

J-

djwolf8

Listen to me at http://www.djwolf.caster.fm/

eddieb

Keep me informed on the dutch translation, I would gladly help and test ;-)

Als je hulp nodig hebt wil ik wel meekijken ;-)

Eddie

cuevision

Hi,

And thanks for this replies. However, I think I was not clear enough.

Its no problem to translate. I simply use the English translation from the languages folder in RadioDJ and make a new folder called Dutch in which I put all these English files and translate. But I noticed not all text in RadioDJ program appear in these files. In the right upper of the program, you see the day and date - WEDNESDAY, 22 AUGUST 2012 -. When I translate I want to translate everything, so this sentence too. So WEDNESDAY and AUGUST must be WOENSDAG and AUGUSTUS. But where can I find these words of day and date.

The use of Google Translate is an idea I used before, thanks ans Eddie, ik zal zeker je hulp achter de hand meenemen ;-)

Best regards,
Ed

eddieb

are date and time names not dependend on your system language ?

Yvette - Hitz24

Hi Cuevision,

I can help too. I have translated it already for our radiostations www.piraat24.nl and www.hitz24.nl.
Wat mis je nog?

Yvette
Streaming Hit Music

cuevision

Quote from: eddieb on August 23, 2012, 12:43:52 PM
are date and time names not dependend on your system language ?

Hi eddieb

You could be right this is the 'problem'. I use a Windows 7 English version. Perhaps Dutch readers of this post, who use a Dutch Windows version can confirm this?

Thanks again,
Ed

cuevision

Quote from: Yvette - Hitz24 on August 23, 2012, 01:48:53 PM
Hi Cuevision,

I can help too. I have translated it already for our radiostations www.piraat24.nl and www.hitz24.nl.
Wat mis je nog?

Yvette

Sent you a PM

Greetz / Groet,
Ed

cuevision

SOLVED!!! Thanks Eddieb

The language of the system does this line of date and time. I have installed the Dutch language and that did the job.

Thanks,
Ed

eddieb

Nice !

I would like to test the dutch translation, is it published somewhere ?

Eddie

cuevision

Hi EddieB,

Please contact Yvette - Hitz24 from the post above. She gave me the translation and it seems to work, however, some files need to be modified, but most of the work is done.

Regards,
Ed

eddieb

I tried a couple of weeks ago, but no response ...

Is it possible to submit the dutch language translation files to this forum ? Just like the other languages ?

cuevision

I will sent it to you as soon as possible

Ed

eddieb

tnx, I just replied to your PM  ;)