• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Guess whats arriving at mine in 3 days.....

Started by stevo87, September 24, 2012, 12:32:05 AM

stevo87

In true Gangnam style my Fibre connection arrives on 26th, I feel as if the possibilities will be endless when this arrives, I cant wait   ;D

SnowHow

Man, what I wouldn't do for a fiber hook-up....

J-

stevo87

Although I have a friend that says he has fiber but he gets a lower speed than my adsl...... really hope I get a much better upload speed though

garybaldy72uk

Who's your provider stevo? we're on Virgin Media fibre optic here download speed is about 60mb and about 2-5mb upload.

stevo87

Im with Sky, I am impressed with the download speeds I am getting at the moment, around 20mb, so really looking forward to what fibre can offer.

garybaldy72uk

Last place we lived in we were with Sky went to change the name on the account then they wanted £25 just to activate the viewing card we soon told then where to stick it.  Then we switched onto BT Infinity which was OK but when we moved they said they couldn't install service for 2 months so again they were also told to stick it.

I hope you have a Pain free switch over to the Fibre optic service i know how much of a pain it can be.