• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Voice Pro Network?

Started by rapidjack, October 15, 2012, 04:31:04 PM

rapidjack

I am relatively new to this forum, but have seen several requests for voiceover work.  I was a member of voicepronetwork.com, which recently went by the wayside after the passing of it's founder.  So, is anyone interested in starting a radiodj community, where users can swap voiceover work with each other?  If we could limit it to radiodj users only, it would be another "perk" for using the software.  I would be interested in submitting.

garybaldy72uk

I will post a link to this topic on the Facebook fan page.  See what responses we get. i think it's a great idea i'm usually looking for voiceovers on the cheap or even free.

kjdunn29680

Sounds very interesting. My station is www.holidayamericaradio.com  my voiceoversite is www.thedementedelf.com

keep me posted and I'll check in here.
www.holidayamericaradio.com

martyuk1

Sounds very interesting yes :)

brotherkasey

I have more free time now that I am set up in my new home and have the studio complete...here it is btw...

[attachment deleted by admin]

brotherkasey

Quote from: bogointeractive on October 18, 2012, 11:24:21 PM
Dude what did you spend for that????????

I have about 1000 in it for the materials...equipment was all bought previously, but all told, about 2500 for the equipment over the years.

stevo87

I love those on air lights, I have a red one, they look brill for the price, I dont know why any radio station would buy the canford ones over those