• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Plugin Say Time

Started by Marius, December 05, 2012, 10:39:10 PM

Marius

Thanks to Kevin from Demented Elf Productions, which gave me the right to use their voice files, i quickly developed a small plugin for the current time.

Unzip files to RadioDJ directory and restart rdj. A new action will be available for events in plugin actions. Also if the plugin is assigned to a button in main window, when pressing that button, will announce the current time.

The plugin is using the sweeper sound-card and it's acting like a sweeper fading down the main player for the duration of the announcement.

[DOWNLOAD]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Dalichisan

Seems nice ! I'll give it a try  ;D

Bert van Der Meer

Maby it comes ta hand sometime, so download the file.
So if there here dutch members ive got time voice-over files freebees off cours.
Do you want them give me a pm and i uploaded here, the voice is from Jeffery and he's a Dutch/Belgium
guy (voice-over).

cheers

704djs

just would like to knw how to use this feature
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Vanlen

Works great Marius!  Tested with events and also put the plugin in Slot 5 too and instant time.  Cool :cool:
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Vanlen

That would be a good idea Bogointeractive.  I can think of a time check going BEFORE a newscast for instance.

www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Event actions:
- Add Track (the background you choose) On Top
- Play Next
- Plugin Say Time

This is the most you can have from it. Having it exactly after the track ends at the exact hour you choose is too much, because i don't expect to have future releases of it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Vanlen

QuoteEvent actions:
- Add Track (the background you choose) On Top
- Play Next
- Plugin Say Time

Works for me  ;)
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Bogo, sometimes i have the feeling that you post only to post, without paying attention to have been discussed.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Bert van Der Meer

Finally I have found the Dutch time message freebees. All the credit goes to Jeffrey Janssen this has his voice (voice over) are freebees to use. Do you want more than you can contact Jeffrey or he does everything for free I don't know, but for a nice price you have beautiful voice over jingles. He does voice-overs don't know everything for free but yoy can try it

© Jeffrey.Jansen@outlook.com

So this file is freebees, Time in dutch "Het is nu ..... uur"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5lqui

(if the download link is down give me a PM

704djs

has any one had problem in beta 7 with using this plugin say time, we are having error in the new version beta 7  & Bass.net ver 2 4 6 4 i've add the photo for you to see the error

[attachment deleted by admin]

SnowHow

Build 7 was compiled with Bass.Net 2.4.9.1. The plugin needs to be recompiled with that version.

J-

704djs

thanks snowhow  we use it on the top of the hour for our syndicated network station

Marius

Sorry, here is the plugin.

[attachment deleted by admin]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

704djs

thanks fam will try it out and let you know we're running it on a win xp pro and win 7 pro and trying it on win 8