• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Plugin Say Time

Started by Marius, December 05, 2012, 10:39:10 PM

Pade2204

The same error as this one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

704djs

try this is delete the one you have and try this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?61tng06cex05mul
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Pade2204

It didn't help.

I get the same error! :(

SnowHow

It's looking for the old Bass.Net 2.4.6.4. I think there is a newer one for Bass 2.4.9.1, but I'm not sure as I don't use this plugin.

If someone could verify - ?

J-

704djs

newest version is 2 . 4 .10 now
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Pade2204

but how do I update it to te latest...

I tried to go on the webpage but there are so many different files.

I use windows 7, 64 bit...

Anyone who could help me, and tell me what to do ?  Thanks...

Marius

Please try the attached version.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Pade2204

Quote from: Marius on March 04, 2013, 09:57:08 PM

This is so cool, Marius.

It works for me now :)

THANKS!!!

marklevinfan

Quote from: Marius on March 04, 2013, 09:57:08 PM

Marius are we able to insert this like a sweeper yet or are we still stuck with it playing when it is programmed?

Marius

No, it cannot be played as a sweeper and i don't think it ever will.

To tell you the truth i don't get some requests for this plugin. I worked in a few fm stations, i listen many radio's from all over the world, but i NEVER heard somewhere time announce to be played as a sweeper, or in a rotation like someone requested. I mean, it would be annoying to hear the time announce on every x tracks. Not to mention that on internet you may have listeners from different time zones.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Marius on March 29, 2013, 06:11:30 AM
No, it cannot be played as a sweeper and i don't think it ever will.

To tell you the truth i don't get some requests for this plugin. I worked in a few fm stations, i listen many radio's from all over the world, but i NEVER heard somewhere time announce to be played as a sweeper, or in a rotation like someone requested. I mean, it would be annoying to hear the time announce on every x tracks. Not to mention that on internet you may have listeners from different time zones.

+ 1

I removed all traces of this plugin from the RadioDJ folder as i can't see what if any purpose it serves. It's like having a computer generated voice which is in some other software and that makes the program look unprofessional and it sounds naff.

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

bakeri666

DJ Garybaldy - you could always record your own time stamp tracks so its in the voice of a presenter from the station...

Marius - using an event to trigger the time check, it plays straight away, no matter where in the currently playing track you are. is there a way to add to the top of the playlist instead? that way you could schedule a jingle, a time check and then back to the rotation?

maurocal

Quote<Without To mention that on the internet you can have listeners from different time orari.>

Hi Marius,
in the future do you think you could do a SayTime Plugin that sets different time zones that says, "at this time in (name city) are the hours ....". would be very innovative.

regards, Mauro.

carluska

Hello Marius,
I've updated RadioDj for 1627 and this plugin dont works, it is listed in plugins but when you clic config nothing happens !!!!

Sommething's rong ????

With old versions worked fine !!!

Thanks

Marius

Did you put the time sound files in rdj folder?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------