• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Plugin Say Time

Started by Marius, December 05, 2012, 10:39:10 PM

josh@greenergrasstech.com

Coop59

Quote from: Marius on December 05, 2012, 10:39:10 PM
Thanks to Kevin from Demented Elf Productions, which gave me the right to use their voice files, i quickly developed a small plugin for the current time.

Unzip files to RadioDJ directory and restart rdj. A new action will be available for events in plugin actions. Also if the plugin is assigned to a button in main window, when pressing that button, will announce the current time.

The plugin is using the sweeper sound-card and it's acting like a sweeper fading down the main player for the duration of the announcement.

[DOWNLOAD]

Sorry guys, I am very new to RDJ where do I unzip the files to? For instance I see a SayTime folder in the zip file do I unzip this to the plugin directory?

Sorry for the stupid question.......and if it's been asked before I didn't see it in my search.
Thanks,
Michael Cooper
www.120radio.us
Coop59
New to RadioDJ
Love it/Live it
Certified Linux Admin

Jhonny

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Major Armstrong

Quote from: Jhonny on April 06, 2017, 10:19:00 AM
c:\RadioDJ\Plugins\SayTime\

SayTime
That's the way I have mine setup, too.  And the Say Time dll in the Plugins directory.   When I click on it in RDJ, it goes:  "The current time is 3... 05.  05, 05, 05, 05... "

I have to close RDJ to get it to stop.
Major Edwin H. Armstrong
(1890 - 1954)
Inventor of FM Radio

Jhonny

The minutes files are not corrupted?

Looks there go in a loop.

Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Major Armstrong

No.  I've noticed several people here had the same problem.

I did find out, if you put the command in a manual event and pause the playlist, it will read the time properly.  It's when you try to click on it directly that the minutes repeat.  It's a bug.
Major Edwin H. Armstrong
(1890 - 1954)
Inventor of FM Radio

Jhonny

Have setup say time in rdj.
Made 2 manual events and button set. 8)

Manual events:
1. say time.
2. say time pause playlist.

Button set:
3. Button changed in options - options - other settings to say time.

In the events:
1. Decreases the sound of the playing track and tells the time, sound of the track goose up.

OOOOOPS in the mid of the track.... >:(

2. sets AUTOMATED TO  ASSISTED then decreases the sound of the playing track and tells the time, sound of the track goose up, sets  ASSISTED  TO  AUTOMATED.
The ooops, play button strangely is activated  ??? new track is started.

3. No problems, decreases the sound of the playing track and tells the time, sound of the track goose up.

unpetru

I unzipped the voice files in rdj/plugins/saytime. I copied the plugin and I can see it in rdj. I set up an event with plugin action. Nothing happens. It doesn't play...

What did I miss?
Lounge Avenue (Chillout Radio)
http://lounge-avenue.com

unpetru

Do I have to import the voicefiles into RDJ and set up a category for them?
Lounge Avenue (Chillout Radio)
http://lounge-avenue.com

Marius

Quote from: unpetru on August 15, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Do I have to import the voicefiles into RDJ and set up a category for them?

Vezi ca aici e forumul pentru versiunea veche. Fisierele audio trebuie sa fie in folderul Plugin_SayTime, asta din versiunea 2.0.4:

Quote- Plugin SayTime audio files must now reside in Plugins folder under "Plugin_SayTime" in order to improve folder structure logic [NEW];
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.