• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

AUX Player plugin

Started by Marius, February 11, 2013, 08:43:59 PM

Marius

I have started months ago to make a Aux players plugin but i never finish it.
It allows you to set a number of simple players (with stop/play/loop functions).
What do you think, it could be useful for live usage? I Ask this because is about 90% done.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Vanlen

That would be great Marius.  Those that have used the mic input of old could use this.  It could be used for a lot of things on the fly. With another sound card for the aux you could have live news from another room etc.    Lots of possibilities.   A big yes  :cool:

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Tman

Great news and a good things what vanhalen has sad, good for a lot of options such as live news and shows, i live mixening dj. Can think now alot of ideas now.

A yes here!

grtz
Life is what you make it

SnowHow

It's a good idea. Those who could use it for live purposes would find it useful. Those who don't need it could simply delete it if they don't need it so that there isn't unused components just sitting there.

The more options for the end user to customize RDJ to their needs makes it the all around better program.
(In my humble opinion, of course...  :angel: )

J-

704djs

are these the same players that in 1 6 0 in the middle we're talking about
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Marius

I'm talking about this player.

[attachment deleted by admin]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

704djs

yes that the same thing i was talking about.
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

nemoradio

Hi Marius ! It would be really if we could load files into aux players without importing in the database ! :P
www.nemoradio.fr

Marius

I guess that's not something impossible to implement  ::)
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

stevo87

I dont suppose theres a possibility of being able to drag songs/fx/beds etc into it which arent already imported into the software? It would be a really useful feature to be able to drop an mp3 or a wav file into it.

stevo87

Quote from: stevo87 on February 12, 2013, 10:28:35 PM
I dont suppose theres a possibility of being able to drag songs/fx/beds etc into it which arent already imported into the software? It would be a really useful feature to be able to drop an mp3 or a wav file into it.

Just noticed Nemo wants the same as me lol, I need to read in more detail in future.

marklevinfan

I am not sure if I will need this for my setup. If the cart buttons were something like this I might be more inclined to use them. I think if there was a rotation possibility for the carts it might solve some problems for me.

PhilC

:) Yes I think this could be a handy addition

shorty.xs

Can these AUX players be routed to different audio devices or different outputs on one audio device?
Any Remote Control capability, like game pad trigger or any other USB I/O device?

That would be really handy for larger studio setups.  :ok:

rniblett

Quote from: nemoradio on February 12, 2013, 08:40:56 PM
Hi Marius ! It would be really if we could load files into aux players without importing in the database ! :P

I second (or is it third) this, would be really useful to drop a file in and play it without having to import it.
www.piratenationradio.com
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR