• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Switching, but before I do, some help please?

Started by xooztfm, August 05, 2013, 02:16:42 AM

xooztfm

Hello, I just stumbled upon radioDJ while looking for some help with an issue I had with sam broadcaster. Needless to say my stream went down for 20 minutes before I just figured it out myself, but it whacked out the pc it was on.

That being said I am very interesed in trying out radioDJ, but I had some questions that I couldn't find, and I have been browsing for a bit, maybe I am skimming too fast?

• Can you multi edit song info? I can only seem to edit one song at a time, or do I need to get a separate program to handle that before importing into radioDJ? Suggestions?
  • It seems radiodj is constantly being updated, which is definitely a great thing. But with each update I make is there a way to have a seamless upgrade without having any downtime, or limiting it? This I couldn't find any answers on as this was the main question I was looking for...

I think that is it for now, but any help or info would be awesome, as I really want to port over to this, it looks awesome and I'm reading nothing but great reviews.

stevo87

No you can't edit multi song info, if possible do that you can before importing it.

There is a log of releases at the moment as the new version is in trial stages. It only takes minutes to upgrade,  you could play 1 song in media player while it's doing good it (presuming you have a separate encoder)