• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.4.5 Released!

Started by Marius, September 01, 2013, 10:58:54 AM

Marius

kebmo18901, to install this version:
- Download the archive and un-zip it to your hdd (the best choice is C:\RadioDJ)
- In RadioDJ folder there is a Setup folder, from which you must open "Database Setup.exe"
- Enter your MySQL details and for the database enter a new name, NOT the one you are using in older version of rdj from which you are planning to upgrade.
- Press validate button and you should get an error that will end with the message that the specified database is unknown and the install database button from the top right should be active now. Press that button to install the database.
- Now download "RadioDJ Upgrader 2.0 (0.1.5.8/0.1.6.0 to 1.6.3.3)" from the downloads page.
- Unzip it, copy the "RadioDJ Upgrader.exe" to your new RadioDJ folder and open it.
- Select the old database that you've been used and press start button.

You can also read this topic: http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=3245.0
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

dariodc

..But Say time dont work.. :(  Thanks for all work)!!
Dariodoc
www.newliferadio.it
www.serviceradio.it

Marius

Hello Dario. I updated the archive with the working version of the plugin. You can also download just the plugin from the downloads page.
Sorry for that.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

PhilC

Gcin Radio

To radio DJ this release looks to be the best one yet the only problem is when I import a folder with song in it it does not show the song in the library. Do you have a solution?

dariodc

Quote from: Marius on September 01, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Hello Dario. I updated the archive with the working version of the plugin. You can also download just the plugin from the downloads page.
Sorry for that.

hi Marius , I have add new plugin say time but dont work.. :(
Dariodoc
www.newliferadio.it
www.serviceradio.it

Compdoggie

Thanks Marius for all your hard work!  Looking forward to using 1.6.4.5! A Toast to you! 
Emerald 7 Space Beacon

7 Trillion Watts of fusion powered laser beacons located in the Alpha quadrant in the milky way galaxy!

Date Registered: April 16, 2013, 09:09:54 AM

Marius

Quote from: dariodc on September 02, 2013, 11:19:03 AM
hi Marius , I have add new plugin say time but dont work.. :(

It should work, because i've tested it. Put your voice files folder named "SayTime" into plugins folder.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

nemoradio

Thanks marius for this new version, and for all your great work ! I'm still testing it and it works well !!!! :cool:
Just one question: What is the new button with the green/red arrows for ??
www.nemoradio.fr

creativegroup

Thank You Marius!

I'm currently using the beta R64 should I use the upgrader to transfer over to R65?

Cheers, we are thrilled that there's a new version!

:ok:

dariodc

Quote from: Marius on September 02, 2013, 11:45:02 AM
It should work, because i've tested it. Put your voice files folder named "SayTime" into plugins folder.
found the error .. say time was out of the folder from plugin .. excuse for nonsense! :angel: :)
Dariodoc
www.newliferadio.it
www.serviceradio.it

Dragos

BIG, BIG problem here... When I create a m3u playlist with commercials, RDJ ignores the expire date of the files and plays them. This is not normal and needs to be fixed.
I also posted this in the bugtracker. Hope to see a fix for this really soon.
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

Dragos

Sorry for the double posting (an edit option would be useful here), but I believe this bug also comes up with the files (in the m3u playlist) that have been disabled meanwhile.
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Dragos on September 02, 2013, 04:41:23 PM
BIG, BIG problem here... When I create a m3u playlist with commercials, RDJ ignores the expire date of the files and plays them. This is not normal and needs to be fixed.
I also posted this in the bugtracker. Hope to see a fix for this really soon.

The .m3u file pulls the files from the location on the hard drive. You would need to edit the .m3u playlist manually to remove songs you don't want in the playlist anymore.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Marius

KingsbridgeRadio, this is a two way road. While rdj is loading what have been requested, its somehow logic to respect the settings of files if they are already imported.
I only guess that Dragos or others are using the playlists also for ads/promos which are scheduled by days or play count and not all should be played the same amount of time.

I will modify it Dragos, ok?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------