• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.4.8 Released!

Started by Marius, September 08, 2013, 09:30:12 PM

papamosca

1024x768....

com outra resolução acima de 1024x768  faz dor a vista da gente(é mau pro olhos)

na versão 1.6 funcionava perfeito em 1024x768

Marius

papa mosca, please try to post in English language. There are many users on this forum which don't speak English, but they are using successfully translators like Google Translator. It's disrespectfull to the rest of the members to expect that they must translate your messages in order to give you an answer.

Another thing, do not post the same thing that many times even if no one is giving you an answer because your account will be suspended. This is a user based community, no one is paid to answer to your question and when someone will do, it's just because they want that and not because they must.

Now to be on topic, the newer versions need higher resolutions in order to be displayed correctly. I would say at least 1280x1024.

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:

Quotepapa mosca, por favor, tente postar no idioma Inglês. Há muitos usuários neste fórum que não falam Inglês, mas eles estão usando com sucesso tradutores como o Google Tradutor. É disrespectfull para o resto dos membros que esperar que eles devem traduzir as suas mensagens, a fim de lhe dar uma resposta.

Outra coisa, não postar a mesma coisa que muitas vezes, mesmo que ninguém está a dar-lhe uma resposta porque a sua conta será suspensa. Esta é uma comunidade baseada no usuário, ninguém é pago para responder à sua pergunta e quando alguém vai fazer, é só porque eles querem isso e não porque deve.

Agora, para ser sobre o tema, as versões mais recentes precisam resoluções mais altas, a fim de ser exibido corretamente. Eu diria que, no mínimo, 1280x1024.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

EdFm

Hi Marius,

1.6.4.8 Up & Running here,... so far without any probs  :ok:
Broadcasting 24/7 Just 4 Fun !!!
https://edfm.nl

704djs

Quote from: EdFm on September 13, 2013, 11:43:11 PM
Hi Marius,

1.6.4.8 Up & Running here,... so far without any probs  :ok:

congrad Edfm
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

ddjansson

Doesn't the new version supports m4a-files?

Marius

Due the licensing scheme of AAC, RadioDJ doesn't gets published with support for that format. However, on windows Vista/7/8 it should be able to use the windows codecs.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

ddjansson

I have Windows Vista 7, and RadioDJ just jumps over the m4a-files in the playlist.

Any idea of what i can do?

Marius

I guess you could manually install the plugin for the desired formats from un4seen.com.
Remember that any bass plugins must reside in "bass_plugins" folder in order to work and you must restart the program.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

linawebradio

Quote from: ddjansson on September 16, 2013, 07:16:47 PM
I have Windows Vista 7, and RadioDJ just jumps over the m4a-files in the playlist.

Any idea of what i can do?
Maybe they are protected m4a (old iTunes Files for ex.) or not?
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

ddjansson

Now it works! :D I downloaded a BASS-plugin from the site and now it's all working.

mmanderson

Hello Marius, I've been busy testing the new version. Well done for all your hard work.

A pretty serious bug that seems to have been introduced (that was not present on an earlier version) is a limit on the rotation generated playlist.

We normally generate a rotation for 24 hrs so that means around 480-500 items in a full playlist.  But this latest version cannot generate more than around 300 items in the playlist.

This can be tested with a large enough song database of more than 500 items. Then create rotation that grabs these songs, just keep clicking "add" to fill up the rotation quickly with more than 300 items and then let the software do its magic to create a new playlist.

What you'll see is that the playlist only gets to a certain length and no matter how many more items you add to the rotation, the generated playlist does not get longer.

Can you or anyone else replicate? and have an idea what might be restricting the number of items?

Thanks a lot.
Matthew

stevo87

Instead of generating a playlist ahead why not let it generate it as it goes? That will make rotation far more efficient

mmanderson

Thanks Steve, that might work for some stations but not if you want to have different styles at different times of the day.

Take a simple daytime and night time, you want 6am to 6pm more up beat and 6pm to 6am more laid back.

This means a 24hour rotation.

One of the last stations I worked in, we would go in a pre-build the playlist for the next 24hours and do this daily. There are many radios running on a playlist cycle that is ahead of time.

The point is not how long my rotation is, but why in this version a limit has been set. That limit was not there before but it has been introduced. maybe not deliberately but it is there.

Best,
Matthew

Marius

Wow, a single rotation that must fill 24h from one shot? For sure that the first time i hear this!
I don't recall to deliberately limit that, but even so, i would avoid that method mainly for resources sake.
You can have as many rotations as you want, you can have them in different tempo/styles, just switch them at the desired hour.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Simon West

Just an observation - RDJ is not like "other" systems - for a reason, why not make use of it's power use the catergories to say build Events that simply change the style/tempo for the times of day you want and let it create playlists on the fly (can still be hours long if you need) and if say a live presenter plays a track then it wont get selected again.    I am not against long playlists if thats what you need - but I for one am glad to not need this - reminds me of the early days's and winamp playlists! :o :-[
You wouldent need to do everything yourself - if you trusted people!