• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v.1.6.4.9 Released!

Started by Marius, September 28, 2013, 05:52:14 PM

neverever

und with the rotation - so yes here it's 6, before that it was 5. You're maybe right with the too early played jingles, but what about the skipped jingles?

I made a test setup now 1x jingle, 2x song, 1x jingle, 2x song -> the result is 1x jingle and then only songs, no more jingles :( look at the screenshot...

Unfortunately I couldn't find the right place in the event viewer where RadioDJ is logging its errors. Could you give me a hint, please? :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marius

Even if you disable repeat rules, the track is checked if is already in playlist, so if you have only one jingle, you can get only one jingle with the same artist/title per rotation on the main playlist.
Change the selection type to random for the jingle. That's the only case where the playlist is not checked, or make multiple copies of your jingle and rename them differently.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

neverever

Ah that's the trick :-) thanks a lot for your efforts... You are doing an awesome job! I still need some days to really get in touch with radioDJ  8) :P

Vanlen

Thanks for the latest and greatest update Marius

I used Method 1 scenario and all seems to be purring along so far on the test box  :cool:

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

maurocal

Hello,
I'm trying the 1649 and I think "load rotation" in manual event does not work.

I have prepared a manual event called "Rotation" which loads the default rotation.
Gave himself that I'm using to program the playlist entire sectors of the day, programs, music, news, everything inside, I thought I'd pull in a rotation for a few spaces still empty.
In playlists builder add the Event Rotation.
The playlist loaded in the main interface is perfect, the event EVENT - Rotation charging well.
Upon being played disappears EVENT - rotation, does not load any song, and go to the next file in the lineup.

I hope I was clear in explaining.

Marius, Radio DJ is always more surprising.
Working on the code of the playlist builder, adding, for example, the start time programming and viewing the time increment of the file in the list, I think it can also be used as a daily schedule for the programs, news etc..

Mauro

DJ Garybaldy

I don't know. I go away for a few days and a major release comes out.... guess i best fire up the quattro tomorrow then.

Like the sound of being able to search by album now!!!
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

DJ Garybaldy

One small thing I've noticed

On the now playing export to web function in 1.6.4.9. it won't allow you to put a Password in.  :bash:

The simple fix for that was to go back to the now playing exporter from 1.6.4.8. and everything was exporting as it should.

Other than that everything is working great.  :ok:

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Marius

In latest version of Web Exporter, the plugin is working a bit differently:
When the output is set to auto, so no custom data is set by the user, you can specify a password.
When you set the custom data variables, the pass field is bypassed, because you can specify your password in the custom data field, for eg:

xpwd=mypass&title=$auto_title$

I find this way more secure, because you can set the password variable name that will be passed to your script, instead of using everyone the same variable name (xpwd).
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

linawebradio

Hi Marius!
I have just migrated to 1.6.4.9
All seems to work fine. I've tried new search windos options all working fine!
You said:
Quote from: Marius on September 28, 2013, 05:52:14 PM
Changes List:

- Improved artist/track separation algorithm;

Could we explain which improvements you made and how to have them available?
Thanx!  :ok:
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

kebmo18901

I just update to 1.6.4.9 from 1.6.4.8. I can't seem to stretch out the title or artist column in the search window. I can only read the first few letters of each. Did I do something wrong when upgrading or is this how the search window is supposed to look?

[attachment deleted by admin]

SnowHow

Go to Options -> Plugins -> Song Search -> Settings and uncheck any field you won't need then click OK.

That should do it.

J-

Marius

Quote from: maurocal on October 01, 2013, 08:54:09 AM
Hello,
I'm trying the 1649 and I think "load rotation" in manual event does not work.

I have prepared a manual event called "Rotation" which loads the default rotation.
Gave himself that I'm using to program the playlist entire sectors of the day, programs, music, news, everything inside, I thought I'd pull in a rotation for a few spaces still empty.
In playlists builder add the Event Rotation.
The playlist loaded in the main interface is perfect, the event EVENT - Rotation charging well.
Upon being played disappears EVENT - rotation, does not load any song, and go to the next file in the lineup.

I hope I was clear in explaining.

Marius, Radio DJ is always more surprising.
Working on the code of the playlist builder, adding, for example, the start time programming and viewing the time increment of the file in the list, I think it can also be used as a daily schedule for the programs, news etc..

Mauro

Hi Mauro,

The rotation event action will not generate files ever. It does only what it says, it loads a different rotation for Auto DJ.
As you've noticed, the rotation is generated only when the playlist runs out of files, but in a manual playlist won't have any effect beside loading the rotation you've set in event.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

DJ Garybaldy

Head scratching time again.  :bash: I had RadioDJ running absolutely fine yesterday for around 8 hours. Now today when I go to fire up 1.6.4.9. it keeps freezing and (Not Responding) on me. Nothing whatsoever in the error logs. Nothing changed on the windows box.

At first I thought it might be the encoders so I changed encoder plugins over for the nested ones and still the problem persists. So I'm genuinely at a loss.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'd roll back to 1.6.4.8 if it wasn't for the DB changes.

Marius

You can roll back if you need, the db changes won't affect the app in any way.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

DJ Garybaldy

Didn't make a jolt of difference only thing i can try now is system restore I think a windows update may just be at fault.

Rolling back to try again.