• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.0 Released!

Started by Marius, October 07, 2013, 08:17:31 PM

DJ Garybaldy

Just installed it. Absolutley loving the new $request_username$  variable. It works!!

I have mine set like this under stream titles request $artist$ - $title$ [Requested By $request_username$]

Keep up the good work Marius!
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

linawebradio

Just installed with Method 2
Everything is fine!
:ok:
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

Derek

Quote from: Marius on October 08, 2013, 09:57:56 AM
If you set to play it on intro, it will be played only if the song has a intro and at least one sweeper has the length less or equal with that intro.

Then, it is working as it should. Thank you  :ok: :)

radiodj@havank.nl

Marius

DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

radiodj@havank.nl

No, thank you Marius! Thanks to you i have a lot of pleasure being a volunteer in our local radio station! Thanks to RDJ it is possible for us with low budget to have a high quality station!

regards,

marcel

scorpio4646

Hi Guys
Downloaded and installed using method 2 and had a small problem

When I restarted RDJ about 2000 songs were disabled and I had to enable them

Seems ok now

neocobe

Just to let you know:

Updated from v1.6.4.9 with method 2 flawlessly.

Had 2 consecutive nights with 58k songs and 0 problems.
With some tweaking kept mySQL well below 50mb during these nights!!

Marius I salute YOU!

richard

Hi Marius,

Is it posebile that in the song rotation also a normole play list item gan be set?
That wold be handy for non stop hours.  :)

Cheers Richard.

richard

Hi,

I main in the Tracks Rotation Editor :)

nikroberts

I'm currently on 1645. Do I need to update to 1649 before 1650?

Thx
Proudly using RadioDJ powering Indiana Talks a progressive talk radio station in Indianapolis, IN

DJ Garybaldy

The database changed in version 1.6.4.9 so download that. Back up your database then apply the SQL update via database setup. You should be good to go with the later versions.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

packzap

Shut down/closed RadioDJ and upgraded from 1.6.4.9 to 1.6.5.0 with step 2 in just seconds.  Quick!

One thing to note upon upgrade, Sound processing Compressor and EQ are re-enabled after upgrade (if they were disabled).

Also, Tracks Manger columns are re-set back to default.  These are just minor issues tho and easily correctable.  High frequencies coming thru better after upgrade.  Thanks!

Marius

This weekend i will be free, so i will have time to finish a few things i started for the new version.
Between other new features i will add a "WAIT" action for events, i have already implemented 2 dynamic categories (albums and years) and the subcategories for them will be populated from the tracks info. For example if you select albums, in subcategories will be listed all available albums.  :)
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

linawebradio

Quote from: Marius on October 27, 2013, 05:26:12 PM
This weekend i will be free, so i will have time to finish a few things i started for the new version.
Between other new features i will add a "WAIT" action for events, i have already implemented 2 dynamic categories (albums and years) and the subcategories for them will be populated from the tracks info. For example if you select albums, in subcategories will be listed all available albums.  :)
I am very curious 'bout these new features!!  ;D
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!