RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

RadioDJ v.1.6.5.1 Released!

Offline Visual FM

• RadioDJ Is The Best
    • (¯`·.¸¸.-> PDøROK Multimedia -> Visual FM - Serious Internet Radio - RadioDJ Template V2<
Re: RadioDJ v.1.6.5.1 Released!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 07:03:19 PM »
Found another bug in radio DJ v. 1.6.5.1 and the Released version if you have news to the hour and also broadcast should be knocks him about comes only after the song has ended.

However, it works well in radio DJ v. 1.6.5.0 So am back to this version.

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 08:13:16 PM »
[...] if you have news to the hour and also broadcast should be knocks him about comes only after the song has ended [...]
Sorry but I do not really understand...
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »
Sorry but I do not really understand...

I understand. Visual FM means that the bug of the new version the new event no longer equal in time to start but after the last song is in progress. the previous version skips the current song or so the news right, for example, 7:00 am pressed start.

for visualfm in dutch: Nog een TIP

Wat je ook kan proberen is een Play next regel aanmaken zodat die de huidige song skipt  op die tijdstip die ingesteld is en als dat wel werkt zet je onder in die regel de opdracht om het Nieuws in de playlist te laden boven aan. eerst moet het nieuws boven aan in de speellijst geladen worden en gelijk er achteraan die Play next om die huidige songs te Skippen zo dat het nieuws gelijk afgespeeld word. Ik ben ook even terug gegaan op oudere versie.

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 12:16:17 AM »
Installed and running! Everything (At the moment) seems to be working great.. good work! Love that I'm now able to search by year.. this will make my 'guess the year' feature a lot easier.  :hihi:

Just a bit confused on the 'seconds to wait' event I'm sure I'm missing something.. it seems to wait a certain amount of seconds before the event happens, but wouldn't you just change the event time if you wanted this or am I missing something really useful? haha

Cheers

Dan :-)

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »
A wait for time is useful for things such as satellite news,  of the news is 2 minutes you could tell it to turn on the input,  wait 120 seconds then turn it off and continue its rotation instead of having to set an event to turn it on and an event to turn it off

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
Ah ok I see! Great idea

:ok:

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 06:36:46 AM »
@Visual FM & @danfm i still don't understand how to replicate it.
Please post a step by step guide to know what to fix.

A function that triggers the next song to play has been changed in order to be able to add the "seconds to wait" event action and with your help i will tweak it to behave properly, but i cannot cover every scenario in my tests.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »
I had the same problem with 1.6.4.8 RDJ once,  but what i did was just restarted the RDj and it never happened again ;)

Can anyone else confirm this? I'm thinking about skipping this update because I can't afford this issue since we are a regional FM station.
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Offline Visual FM

• RadioDJ Is The Best
    • (¯`·.¸¸.-> PDøROK Multimedia -> Visual FM - Serious Internet Radio - RadioDJ Template V2<
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 12:02:16 PM »
This works so well in the music RadioDJv 1.6.5.0 get ge fade and the news there will be staples in.

But this does not work in RadioDJv-FIXED 1.6.5.1 and what happens is the music get ge fade and according to it remains silent and no news Am spent but no other options also not the result I want.

Who can solve this bug?

I turn again with this RadioDJv 1.6.5.0 gives no problems.

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »
It may work better in other versions, but the order of the events is pretty wrong there.
Try:
1. Clear playlist
2. Load File
3. Play

The stop command will stop the file without mixing the files and you will get some silence between.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Offline Visual FM

• RadioDJ Is The Best
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
Thanks man, for the tip, I checked it out I have tried so as you laid out.

So it is not a bug, But fallacy of me.
I turn from now on with the very latest version 1.6.5.1-FIXED, RadioDJv so.

manual events doesn't work.
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2013, 04:50:35 PM »
I updated radio dj 1.6.51 FİXED However, manual events doesn't work. Radio dj stops.
People make fake money,money makes fake people...  http://www.radyopoyraz.com

Offline Tman

• Founder CEO Power radio
    • http://www.powerradio.nl
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »
Double playing track problem detected. When you play short jingles radio DJ's 2 tracks play right.
That happened with jingles, sweepers, voice over less than 3 to 5 second. This problem is not in the version 5.0, hope you can something with this report.

So far the rest rocks.
Life is what you make it

Offline Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 05:17:26 PM »
Thanks guys for the reports. For sure that it will help me to tweak it.
@onerkiran: what contains the manual event? I tried with an event which loads an internet stream and it worked. It is a specific action that makes problems?
@Tman, thanks i will try with shorter files.
@Visual FM i'm glad that you sorted out.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

joshuatree44

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2013, 09:43:23 PM »
I am having the same issues with the stopping. I have just a basic TOH but otherwise there is nothing that has changed since the start.