• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v.1.6.5.1 Released!

Started by Marius, November 02, 2013, 02:47:30 PM

Tman

So far so good updated with METHOD 2, great the new function collors Played And Enable.  :ok:
Gonna test the rest of the new version now.

Thnx Marius  :ok:

Life is what you make it

Tman

Got the same problem as Gary

QuoteJust a quick heads up been running for about 20 minutes when a double play issue occurred!

When the jingle playes over on the start and uses the cartplayer at the sametime radiodj gonna play serval tracks from the rotation in the playlist. The only thing what you can do is stop radiodj and restart. This is again and again..

Life is what you make it

Tman

I went back to the version 5.0

*Crash on massive inport (Copp007)
*Dubbelplayfiles @ same time afther serval songs, news, jingles, using cartplayers (kingbridge)

So gonna patient wait for the next release of these bugs.

good weekend all.
Life is what you make it

nemoradio

Thanks Marius for this new release ! :cool: Trying since yesterday and no double play for me !
www.nemoradio.fr

ThP

I confirm the crash on directory import, but moments before the crash, the splash screen appear, then it turns white (not responding).
The crash will occure ONLY if are new tracks on that directory. I've checked and it crash after 3 or 4 new tracks imported.

No crash on track import.
No double play.

thebigmg

Hi Marius

Thanks for the update. I have Radio DJ ignoring some end markers again as before. This hasn't happened for a long time.

thebigmg

OK I appear to have solved it.

I had an end marker on RUN DMC - Walk This Way so it ended just after a beat with an NEXT marker just before it. (the end marker was being ignored).

I have moved the end marker along some and applied a fade and it now fades and ends as it should.

Marius

The package has been re uploaded and is containing the fix for the folder import and hopefully for the double-playing.
If already using 1.6.5.1, please re download the archive from the downloads section and replace RadioDJ.exe with the new one.
If using older versions, follow the instructions from the first post in order to get the program updated.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Copper007

:D

Importing works!!!!!

Tnx Marius!!!! :cool:
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

creativegroup

Thank you  for the fix!

Will update later and report on how it goes!

Dan :-)

starm

Hello,
A problem or a bug appears when importing importing audio tracks, a window appears in the taskbar, the same as the launch of the software ... but I can not close it remains open in the taskbar

:-[

Marius

Please read 3 posts back. Re-download the archive and replace RadioDJ.exe with the new one and it should work.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Tman

Thats verry fast Marius  :cool:

For so far afther 45 min no double playing.   :-X

Thanks! :cool:
Life is what you make it

Tman

This is very strange, for about 50 mingot still duplicate songs playing.
I wait this time just wondering what the next few days if this is still at issue.

Inporting songs is not a problem anymore.

If there is to report more you hear it.

regards Theo
Life is what you make it

DJ Garybaldy

Thanks for the quick turnaround Marius. Had RDJ up for an hour or so now and not one double play!  :cool:

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11