• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v.1.6.5.3 Released!

Started by Marius, November 22, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

Radiobellissima

Hello, I updated yesterday to version 1.6.5.3. Today it happened to me a strange thing that I will check tomorrow morning to the next relay event.
In practice, all scheduled events with previous versions are broadcast regularly as an event that was added today with the new version has not been sent.  :'( I checked the event e is regularly present and active but nothing happens at the scheduled time is not transmitted. The next steps will be in tomorrow night so I will check if they have been sent or not, but what he believes there is something wrong.

Have a nice evening

Marius

What kind of stream are you relaying?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Marius on November 24, 2013, 11:01:34 PM
What kind of stream are you relaying?

?
I do not understand the question can explain it better, unfortunately translated with google does not have a logical sense. :(

[attachment deleted by admin]

Derek

I noticed today that it didn't play an internet stream that was part of an event but re-importing it and rebuilding that event cured it. Not sure why it was affected by the upgrade but all other tracks and VDF's seem to be ok.

Could this be the same problem as someone else mentioned? If so, try the steps I took.

Radiobellissima

Now he is back nancy, it is as if it is updated again at 00.00 and all new events loaded into the playlist. ???

chrismadog

Updated by replacing files over the top of 1.6.5.2

Noted that if I drag a track from the search list to the top of the playlist, whether or not RadioDJ was playing, it doesn't seem to work. It turned out that it went to the bottom of the playlist. :(
If the track is dragged to the second spot down, it does that correctly and I can then move it to the top of the list OK.
It works OK in previous versions.

Also, If I drag something to further down the playlist (ie. after track 50 in the playlist for example), the list reverts to the top after each insert which means if I want to drag three tracks into the list in/near the same position  it becomes tiresome having to scroll down the playlist to do so each time.

Regards,
Chris M

Presenter - 4SDB RainbowFM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD.
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

Marius

Thanks Chris for reporting the bugs. It were better if you had mentioned that you are using the list style, because i tried to reproduce it in slot mode, where it works like it should.  :)
The first issue is fixed, i will work to the second too and publish the plugin.

@Radiobellissima: are you still having those event problems?  :(
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Marius on November 25, 2013, 05:02:56 PM
@Radiobellissima: are you still having those event problems?  :(

Today was broadcast around regularly, I did some tests to verify that it is better tomorrow I will be able to confirm the theory that events are upgraded to 00.00. I entered 2 events test today and have not been transmitted, if tomorrow will be forwarded I will be able to confirm that the tuttu you upgrade to 00.00.

chrismadog

Thanks Marius. That was quick! :)

I will let you know of the configuration I am using in future. Apologies.

And, thanks for an awesome program. I use it on my laptop when I do presenting and I am trying to get it installed on the station PC's when we upgrade them.

Regards,
Chris

Presenter - 4SDB - Rainbow FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD
Community Radio - Bringing the best of local radio to you.
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

nemoradio

www.nemoradio.fr

Marius

I understand nemoradio, but i can't replicate it and nobody else didn't reported such an issue.
Are you really editing the pads that often?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

nemoradio

No i won't edit the pads so much  :D But one time all the pads settings were lost (maybe because of this issue...) and i had to re-edit and i found this little bug...
www.nemoradio.fr

Marius

I will test it further, but until now i don;t know what has caused it...  :(
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

linawebradio

SOrry Marius...
I missed 1.6.5.2 Update!
How Can I update from 1.6.5.1 to 1.6.5.3?
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: linawebradio on November 26, 2013, 12:04:48 PM
SOrry Marius...
I missed 1.6.5.2 Update!
How Can I update from 1.6.5.1 to 1.6.5.3?

Yes as long as you follow the instructions on the first post of this topic.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11