• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.5 Released!

Started by Marius, December 09, 2013, 07:05:11 PM

Marius

Changes:

- Improved CPU usage;
- Added sweeper/voicetrack play position for playlist. S=start, I=intro, E=end [NEW];
- Minor bugs fixed;

HOW TO UPDATE FROM THE LAST VERSION?

Replace the following files with the new ones from the archive:

- RadioDJ.exe
- PluginInterface.dll
- Plugins\Plugin_Playlist.dll
- Plugins\Plugin_PlaylistBuilder.dll
- Plugins\Plugin_Search.dll
- Plugins\Plugin_TracksManager.dll

DOWNLOADS PAGE
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

DJ Garybaldy

Will give this a spin tomorrow. Thank you for being on the case with the bugs as usual!  :hihi: :ok:
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

PhilC

Great Stuff! I will let it run all day here - see how it goes  :cool:

Radiobellissima

The image file name for the category, etc. etc.

Here you can download the database. http://www.radiobellissima.it/200422.zip

For safety I just updated everything to the latest version

[attachment deleted by admin]

radio41

Hi. With this new version it seems impossible to edit tracks. You cannot listen the track, you cannot set the intro and so on. Regards.

Marius

Quote from: Radiobellissima on December 09, 2013, 08:16:12 PM
The image file name for the category, etc. etc.

Here you can download the database. http://www.radiobellissima.it/200422.zip

For safety I just updated everything to the latest version

Thank you very much for your help.

I see that the track is in a category included in your rotation. For some reason, it seems that you've edited the track, because in your history is in one subcategory (Heavy Rotation) and in your print screen is in another.  ::)

However it looks like it's disabled so i still cannot explain myself how it got picked since the Auto DJ filters only enabled tracks. To replicate this, i disabled all the tracks from a subcategory which is included in my rotation and no track was picked from there, so i doubt that the problem comes from there. Any chance that the track was played manually (or by mistake enabled at some point) by someone?

Quote from: radio41 on December 09, 2013, 08:57:58 PM
Hi. With this new version it seems impossible to edit tracks. You cannot listen the track, you cannot set the intro and so on. Regards.

Sorry for that, please re-download the package and it will work.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

vincent

Hi,

I found a bug : click on open playlist button in track list (main window), if you have no playlist and you click the "open" button, you got an error message and the program exits.

Here is the log in the message box :
System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à Plugin_Playlist.FormOpen.ButOpenClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   à System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
    Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.5472 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
RadioDJ
    Version de l'assembly : 1.6.5.5
    Version Win32 : 1.6.5.5
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Admin/Desktop/RadioDJ/RadioDJ.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Version de l'assembly : 8.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 8.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.5467 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.5468 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

Crash screenshot attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marius

Thanks Vincent! Fix coming soon.

//Later: Done! In the download page you can download the fixed Playlist plugin. Just put it in your plugins folder, overwriting the old one.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

FL Coast

The cue editor is still not right after downloading the new package.  When you import a new file, it puts the cue points all over the place.  Also when I try to down load the Fixed Playlist Plugin I get, Plugin Playlist V3.5.2.0 zip has been moved or no longer available."
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Marius on December 09, 2013, 09:11:20 PM
Thank you very much for your help.

I see that the track is in a category included in your rotation. For some reason, it seems that you've edited the track, because in your history is in one subcategory (Heavy Rotation) and in your print screen is in another.  ::)

However it looks like it's disabled so i still cannot explain myself how it got picked since the Auto DJ filters only enabled tracks. To replicate this, i disabled all the tracks from a subcategory which is included in my rotation and no track was picked from there, so i doubt that the problem comes from there. Any chance that the track was played manually (or by mistake enabled at some point) by someone?

Sorry for that, please re-download the package and it will work.

No there is no possibility of human error ... the radio at this time is handled only by me.
There is a unique opportunity all the tracks were initially loaded (Heavy Rotation) and then gradually move to not do all the work while unnecessarily re rtestavo radiodj again, being all managed from the network and not directly to the director there is a possibility that the dbase has not executed this change? but it should not come out an error in this case? obviously mine are just guesses I can not explain why the incident.

Radiobellissima

Quote from: FL Coast on December 09, 2013, 10:16:00 PM
The cue editor is still not right after downloading the new package.  When you import a new file, it puts the cue points all over the place.  Also when I try to down load the Fixed Playlist Plugin I get, Plugin Playlist V3.5.2.0 zip has been moved or no longer available."

It does not work even me also replacing the plugin

Marius

I uploaded again the whole program. Please download the fixed package and test it now.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Marius on December 10, 2013, 06:26:55 AM
I uploaded again the whole program. Please download the fixed package and test it now.

Now it works perfectly ok. :ok:

zemits06

Hey , Marius !
Does in this version the artist and title separation is fixed? For now on version 1.6.5.3 it sucks for me. When i open track manager i can see that RDJ has marked tracks that have been played in 180 min time(that`s my artist separation), but it loads the played file anyway.
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

DJ Garybaldy

QuoteNOTICE: RadioDJ Watchdog detected silence and triggered the next track from the playlist. Player Track: E:\Music\jingles\Classic kbridge\Kingsbridge radio - Kingsbridge radio classic 8.mp3

This message is back in the error logs. I've checked the cue points on the jingle concerned and the next start and end point are exactly where they need to be.

Everything is crossfading as it should do. I'm using the fixed version of 1.6.5.5
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11