• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.6 Released!

Started by Marius, January 05, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

FL Coast

Quote from: KingsbridgeRadio on January 06, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

Just a thought: If the purpose of the RadioDj watchdog is to detect silence wouldn't it be a better option to let users chose how many seconds of silence it should detect before triggering the next song?

The silence detector in other automation programs is generally set that way. It just seems a bit too trigger happy the way it's currently setup.

+1

I agree with you KingsbridgeRadio.  The time that was added to watchdog delay has created some issues for me when it comes to short news intros.  It leaves me with several seconds of dead air.   :'(
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

Radiobellissima

I have not yet updated ... someone could confirm that the beta4 in this whisker version okay the usual replacement file?

thanks

kriske

Again the double play issue from the first rotations item.
This happens for 30% of the time.
See:  http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=4346.msg25683#msg25683

Vanlen

QuoteI have not yet updated ... someone could confirm that the beta4 in this whisker version okay the usual replacement file?
If you mean 1.6.5.64 beta than just replace the modified items as Marius as indicated at the start of this thread.

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Radiobellissima

There has been no confirmation of this file replacement usually Marius confirms it. I'd rather wait for the official confirmation should update 4 workstations I would not have any problems or surprises the previous beta works fine. I can wait. :ok:

EdFm

Switched both my stations to 1.6.5.6 today, all seems to run just fine! No issues at all.

Great job again, Thanks Marius  :cool:
Broadcasting 24/7 Just 4 Fun !!!
https://edfm.nl

DJ Garybaldy

Beginning to think that the issues I'm having are down to something on the 32bit box windows installation.  :bash:

I've had it running for a while on the 64bit box and there have been no issues so far. Will still keep an eye on things though.

The only thing I can think of that was causing the issues on the 32bit install was .NET 4.5 had to install that the other week when I updated my SQL editing client Toad for MySQL.

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

turntable

Quote from: adrinto on January 06, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

In the download did not have the file Language Files:

- New Event.xml

where will I get the download comes complete???

Look after unpacking the archiv at this path: RadioDJ/Languages/Englisch (Uniteted States) - there you'll find "New Event.xml".
RadioDJ v2.0.0.6
Windows 10 Home | 64 Bit |
Pentium Intel Core i5-8400 | 2.8 GHz | 8 GB RAM
Realtek Audio Controller | 6.0.8924.1
Butt Encoder v0.1.17

turntable

Quote from: Marius on January 05, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

Plugins:
- Plugin_SayTime.dll

This dll-File isn't at the folder PLUGINS - after unpacking the zip-file. There is one file with this name in the folder DISPLAYED PLUGINS - is this the right one?
RadioDJ v2.0.0.6
Butt Encoder v0.1.17

turntable

A strange issue I found: after updating to v1.6.5.65 the "now_playing.txt"-file doesn't work properly. The track title are not rebuilt. It shows the the last played track before updating RDJ.
Is there any solution?

SOLVED after replacing the Plugin_PlayingInfo.xml!
RadioDJ v2.0.0.6
Butt Encoder v0.1.17

Marius

now_playing.txt is working. Make sure that the path is right. Maybe you also replaced Plugin_PlayingInfo.xml?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

turntable

Quote from: Marius on January 07, 2014, 06:58:52 PM
Maybe you also replaced Plugin_PlayingInfo.xml?

Thanks Marius,
I didn't replace the Plugin_PlayingInfo.xml. After replacing it runs correctly - the tracks are rebuilt now.  :cool:
If this xml-file has to be replaced for upgrading to v1.6.5.65, it would be great, if this has been listed at your instructions for modifying the files?!
RadioDJ v2.0.0.6
Butt Encoder v0.1.17

Marius

No, it doesn't need to be replaced, that's why i didn't said so. Maybe other setting gone crazy somehow.  :huh:
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

linawebradio

Sorry for my third post!
Anyone could please say HOW TO UPGRADE FROM 1.6.5.6beta4?
It is not so obvious since there are many changes...
:'(
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

Vanlen

QuoteSorry for my third post!
Anyone could please say HOW TO UPGRADE FROM 1.6.5.6beta4?
It is not so obvious since there are many changes...

Just look at the first post in this thread from Marius   He lists what has been MODIFIED   those are the only one's you need to update and you'll be good to go.   For others that haven't been using the beta I'd say do a fresh install with the final and start fresh.

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca