• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.7 Released!

Started by Marius, February 20, 2014, 07:47:15 PM

zemits06

oki, thanks for the info. Tomorrow I will check the reports how does the artist separation works.  :ok:
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

zemits06

Hello guys ! Just tested RDJ latest version and I've got some bad news. For me it's still ignoring artist separation for music files. Well it's not only with music files also with jingles.
My artist separation is 180 min, and track 360 min. Here are the pictures so you can see the time it played those files. I'm starting to think that there is some kind of problem in my setup, because nobody is complaining about this problem anymore. If You got some idea what to do, let me know ;) Thanks !

http://s22.postimg.org/71n6ymf9d/atskaite_1.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/4j1hxxtj5/atskaite_2.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/ertz3rhkx/atskaite_3.jpg
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Vanlen

It might be just as simple as your separators (The DASH) aren't the same as in  Blockhead - Creaps Crouchin  and Blockhead-Creaps Crouchin.  Worth a try to have them all the same maybe.

Cheers

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

chrismadog

I spoke too soon !

RadioDJ ran perfectly for a week and a day after the upgrade and just as I'd let my guard down, it failed to action events after midnight again. Two nights in a row in fact.
I'm back to having to stay up until midnight every night to give it a poke (click on events bar and then close it again).

I'd just about caught up on my sleep too :(

Sorry folks, the bug is still there.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

zemits06

nop mate, that's not the problem :(

Maybe the problem is that i have my database on server powered by linux ? Also I can't get reports from the beginning I started to use RDJ. For now my only idea why it's like that is because database is on another system. maybe Marius have some Ideas ?

Quote from: Vanlen on March 14, 2014, 03:35:02 PM
It might be just as simple as your separators (The DASH) aren't the same as in  Blockhead - Creaps Crouchin  and Blockhead-Creaps Crouchin.  Worth a try to have them all the same maybe.

Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Vanlen

Hmmm could be but that's beyond my scope as I use RadioDJ with the dbase on the same Win 7 64 Box

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

montrealguyhere

seems i have the same problem as chrismadog, after midnight i loose my events, unless i click on the events bar.. the they all appear and will play again....

This ver 1.6.5.7 seems to have run well for about a month and now i am seeing this issue, i thought it was related to eastern time change but now i see some one else with the same issue..

I run about 8 events during the day , each every is a pre recorded show and i am no loosing them, unless i click on the events bar then they re- appear and play for the rest of that day, and ten dissapearing after midnight.....

Montrealguyhere

Copper007

Whoohoo.... we had a supercrash during live  :'(

This is what log said:

Probleemhandtekening:
  Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem:    APPCRASH
  Naam van de toepassing:    RadioDJ.exe
  Versie van toepassing:    1.6.5.7
  Tijdstempel van toepassing:    52e68e39
  Naam van foutmodule:    StackHash_0a9e
  Versie van foutmodule:    0.0.0.0
  Tijdstempel van foutmodule:    00000000
  Uitzonderingscode:    c0000005
  Uitzonderingsmarge:    001a09dc
  Versie van besturingssysteem:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Landinstelling-id:    1043
  Aanvullende informatie 1:    0a9e
  Aanvullende informatie 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Aanvullende informatie 3:    0a9e
  Aanvullende informatie 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Does this errorlog make any sense to you Marius? Guess it has something to do with Data Execution Prevention

Krid.
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

montrealguyhere

So i lost all my events again, here are 3 jpg.. for you to see.

1) open my computer , i see NO events for the day.... OH NO, i missed all my morning shows, they did nopt play...

2) click on the bar for the events and the window opens and my event countdown also now shows up... ready to play next event..

3) close the events window and my event countdown is back and readfy to play....

I think we have some kind of a bug....

[attachment deleted by admin]

zemits06

hey!
Just got an error from latest version.

Faulting application name: RadioDJ.exe, version: 1.6.5.7, time stamp: 0x52e68e39
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x009509dc
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

The story is :

When i wanted to listen to song from AUX player it played and i could't stop it, it played in background and after hitting stop button a few times, RDJ crashed :(

Then when i restardet RDj i tried it again, this time RDJ dind't crashed, but hte same thing happened with AUX player. Music was playing in background in AUX channel.
I hope the error log helps to solve the problem. :)
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

creativegroup

Quote from: zemits06 on March 20, 2014, 07:32:53 PM
hey!
Just got an error from latest version.

Faulting application name: RadioDJ.exe, version: 1.6.5.7, time stamp: 0x52e68e39
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x009509dc
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13

The story is :

When i wanted to listen to song from AUX player it played and i could't stop it, it played in background and after hitting stop button a few times, RDJ crashed :(

Then when i restardet RDj i tried it again, this time RDJ dind't crashed, but hte same thing happened with AUX player. Music was playing in background in AUX channel.
I hope the error log helps to solve the problem. :)

I can report that we have been having the same problem.

Dan

Derek

I wonder if it's something external causing your problems? This is because I've had RadioDJ 1.6.5.7 running faultlessly 24/7 automated with events for weeks and weeks. I'm using the MySQL Essentials 5.1.69 Win32 running on Windows XP Professional SP3.

Tman

QuoteQuote from: SmileX on February 28, 2014, 07:28:06 PM
I have trouble with the cart players after de update..
When i click a button you can hear the beginning of the sound for 0,1s and then nothing.....

Same here on 1657 with external soundcard (USB). With internal soundcard everything is OK...... This only happens when I let the carts use another soundcard as main playlist.

Krid.

Same here!
Life is what you make it

chrismadog

Hi Marius,

It should be starting to warm up there now as we cool down here in Oz. :)

Okay, a bug and a question :)

Bug: When the setting for 'Reduce Priority By' and number - the setting is lost when the program is restarted.
Editing the Settings_general.xml file fixes this but the setting shouldn't be lost when set in Options ? should it ?

Question: In Settings_General.xml there is a setting 'RightZonesDivider'. Does this have a use? Does it set the centreline position ? (It doesn't seem to do anything on my machines). Can a setting be made that does set the centreline (vertical line that is) ?

I'm still having problems sometimes with events after midnight (unpredictable) but otherwise v1.6.5.7 is running well.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

KIEF-LP

Is there a way to import the tracks with the genre? All mne went to a capella. I have 42,000 songs and doing it manually is out of the question.