• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.8 RC2 Released! - FIXED

Started by Marius, May 17, 2014, 05:15:09 PM

Marius

In Playlist Builder you have 2 options to edit the tracks, one is the modifying the global cue points and one only for that playlist (the points are saved in the playlist). The blue icon accesses the playlist cue points.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

linawebradio

Wow another RC!  :ok:
Unfortunatelly I Can't test it for the next few days  :(
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

Tman

Wow i love the read ID & save the ID3  :cool:

great job on the RC2 Marius
Life is what you make it

rogiermaas

Quote from: Marius on May 18, 2014, 10:04:13 PM
In Playlist Builder you have 2 options to edit the tracks, one is the modifying the global cue points and one only for that playlist (the points are saved in the playlist). The blue icon accesses the playlist cue points.

So it's by design. Roger that! That is actually great, since now we can run Top-10's without having to mess up our Cue-points!  :D

Super!  :ok:
- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

chrismadog

Hi Marius,

When adding a track to the playlist, it goes perfectly but in Playlist Builder, the playlist still shoots to the top again when adding tracks.

And thanks for all the great work. Wow!

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

thebigmg

Voicetracking sounds great Marius - Top Stuff...

However my good man... It works ok adding a VT file in the playlist builder (by playing over the end of the song) but it waits until the songs aux mark if you put the same VT file in via the V button on the main player - then in turn crashes the vocal.

Would still love a E/F marker when you can :D  :bash:

linawebradio

Done test on auxiliary iMac-virtuallized Win 7 Pro: everything seems to work!
But Marius did not add the possibility to insert VT over Jingles on Playlist Builder  :( (I was hoping for that...)
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

thebigmg

Ah yeah +1 for the VO over jingles :D - Then I can use ramps n walk ups :D

Dragos

Marius, when there's an upcoming event, the slot should blink faster, just like it did in the previous beta. It takes the DJ's attention much faster.
Also, maybe you can implement in the slot playlist mode the option to view the subcategory and genre where the Music file is imported, when added to the playlist. I think it would fit best under the Sweeper, VT and Delete buttons.

That's about it. If those things are done, RDJ is perfect from my point of view.
Thanks and keep up the good work ;)
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

molnarb83

When the Request plugin drops the request to the playlist, autosweeper doesn't work, but we enabled it. :(