• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.8 RC3 Released!

Started by Marius, May 20, 2014, 07:48:12 PM

onno1980

Ow dammm awesome.

Great job.

maybe it's handmade to teaser like event. A "teaserevent" you can specify which category you want to he seeks. For example, these are the new hits of this hour ..... during the opening hours you might want to hear all the music.

onno1980

it is possible to pass a playlist list to the auxplayer so you can make it runs nicely whit more nummers. Like the main player..

onno1980

it is possible to link the area's solved, so we can push the software where why want, sort like a popup but than in radioDJ?

I work with dalet en that is easier of dalet.

peterdewith

When i go to:

options, plugin, song search. and click the the option "original artist" than the field that shows the info is realy wide and i can't resize it.

am i the only one with this or have i find a big??
www.internet-radio-stream.nl goedkoop internet radio streaming zonder data limiet

cyrilleradio

:ok:Hi (this is my first message on this forum)
I've tested this new release and it's cool ! But it would be better with the possibility of adding only the hook in the cartwall, auxilliary players, or player !
Thanks !

rogiermaas

Hi Marius,

Our entire production team is now going through our entire database setting the Hook In and Hook Out points hahaha!

Another bug though: The Stop-button takes an awful long time to actually stop the music. It takes from 5 to 15 seconds to fade out the music.

Otherwise, this is another awesome release! It only gets better and better.

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

Tman

Cartplayer does not allow another soundcart, the orther options for soundcart going smooth.

but the cartplayer does not chance to the soundcart a choose.

got 3 soundcarts to choos Uca 202 silver, And Uca 202 2 Red, and onboard soundcart for monitor

mainplayer = soundcart uca 202
monitor Cue = soundcart intern hogh definition
Sweepers = Sound  aca 202
voice track = Soundcart uca 202
carts = soundcart uca 2 202 and is not allow so its automatic to soundcart uca 202 what i dont chooce

player 1,2,3 = soundcart uca2 202 and playing oké

someone that know the solution? And there are no conflict, in the version 1.5.9.7 beta was playing smootly now in RC3 not?

grtz Theo

so for my a question and a riddle why Carts dont chooce the soundcart nummer 2

Life is what you make it

chrismadog

Hi Marius,

I will have a play with the Teaser stuff sometime.

However, the bug with the events not working after midnight still exists :( Drats!

It failed last night (and I was away from home) and due to an internet problem, I wasn't able to give it a click-fix. I had to drive 127Km to get it working again, then drive 127Km back again. I wasn't game to ring anyone at 12:15 am - I'm not that crazy - yet!

Anyway, the bug still lives :(

I just wanted to let you know.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

Marius

I'm really sorry Chris! After you've posted this, i tried again to re-create the problem and somehow i succeed.
I will release today a new version to test it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.