• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.8 RC4 Released!

Started by Marius, May 23, 2014, 09:43:28 PM

creativegroup

Quote from: Marius on May 27, 2014, 12:02:57 PM

2. The user simply add a PLAY action at the end of each manual event and in this manner, the PLAY action will be fired at the right time.

I just added this to the event and it now plays as it should. Thank you!  :ok:

jopizz

I have a manual event that plays a news jingle then plays the NPR news internet stream. RDJ is freezing for one to two seconds before the NPR news is played. I also get the rotation error in Windows. This works fine in 1.6.5.7. Here is the event and the error. I am using XP 32 bit. I've tried changing the buffer options but it doesn't help.

John

[attachment deleted by admin]

FL Coast

Marius

When you highlight and right click on a song in the Search window, then select "Disable Selected Tracks", it does nothing.
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

Marius

True, a new version will be released tomorrow with many fixes and a few nice things...  ;D
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

FL Coast

Quote from: Marius on May 27, 2014, 11:56:22 PM
True, a new version will be released tomorrow with many fixes and a few nice things...  ;D

???  WOW, another new version.  I am LOVING it.  I just don't know how much better it can get.   :)
Marius you will deserve a vacation (Holiday) after this.  If you make it to the US be sure you come to Florida and I will
treat you to all of what North Florida has to offer.   :ok: 

Wayne
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

jopizz

Marius,

I've noticed in the latest Beta that when you have an overlay track playing on top of an instrumental bed when you hit Stop or Pause both of the tracks stop playing. In 1.6.5.7 and prior only the overlay track would stop. The backing track would continue to play. Is this a permanent change.

John

FL Coast

Marius,

I had noticed in this version, occasionally the next track seems to ignore the cue marks and the song would end with a couple of seconds of dear air before the next song would start. Then I caught something odd.  The ETA for the next track was the same time as the clock and kept pace with the clock second for second.  When the playing track ended there was a couple of seconds dead air before the next tract started.  When the track changed the next track was displaying the correct ETA and everything went back to normal.  Then later the same thing happened.  I have not figured out if it is on a set pattern or if it happens after certain events.

Wayne
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

chitam007

Marius - Thanks for all your hard work.

Where is the new version?   V.1.6.5.9 ?

Thanks

Quote from: FL Coast on May 28, 2014, 01:26:42 AM
  ???  WOW, another new version.  I am LOVING it.  I just don't know how much better it can get.   :)
Marius you will deserve a vacation (Holiday) after this.  If you make it to the US be sure you come to Florida and I will
treat you to all of what North Florida has to offer.   :ok: 

Wayne

Marius

Quote from: jopizz on May 28, 2014, 01:34:09 AM
Marius,

I've noticed in the latest Beta that when you have an overlay track playing on top of an instrumental bed when you hit Stop or Pause both of the tracks stop playing. In 1.6.5.7 and prior only the overlay track would stop. The backing track would continue to play. Is this a permanent change.

John

Normally the stop should stop all the main files which are playing. If i let to play the background track, you will not be able to stop it anymore.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

DJ Garybaldy

Haven't seen anyone posting that many bugs. I've been testing the RC4 out all week and everything seems to be working OK on this end.

Think i need a rest this weekend  :hihi:

Unless anyone else has spotted anything I guess it's good to go for release!

How about this for a suggestion move this release up a few numbers and make it version 1.7.0?
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Yep, agreed  this version as pretty solid on my end too, although Marius stated he has a few fixes and the best part..

Quotemany fixes and a few nice things

Nice things.   :-*

CHeers

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

nitram78

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on May 30, 2014, 01:09:26 PMHow about this for a suggestion move this release up a few numbers and make it version 1.7.0?

That makes sense to me

joshuatree44

OK a couple of issues has come up here with this release. 1) I noticed when playing some times the program will stall. What I mean is that it simply freezes in Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. None of the previous beta's have done this. I tried all troubleshooting steps and finally just replaced the entire install with everything. I have the latest version of SQL running. Not the beta stuff. Also, I noticed that while the stall is happening, I get in the title bar Loading Events . . . .  and not RadioDJ like I used to see. I have tried everything I can to get rid of this stall but it is not going away.

Copper007

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on May 30, 2014, 01:09:26 PM
Haven't seen anyone posting that many bugs. I've been testing the RC4 out all week and everything seems to be working OK on this end.

Think i need a rest this weekend  :hihi:

Unless anyone else has spotted anything I guess it's good to go for release!

How about this for a suggestion move this release up a few numbers and make it version 1.7.0?

The only thing sofar is that I can't import my location stream anymore.....

Not a biggie though... I still can use VLC.....

Krid  8)
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

nonstopgospel

Hello Marius and friends,

As always great hard work, I am reporting the following for the RadioDJ RC4.

I have tried testing the RadioDJ V1.6.5.8 RC4, Everything was good, but a couple of days I have been watching it much closely. As of Wednesday 28, 2014 I started to see issues when playing times the program will stall, freezes, Program not Responding then I have to close the program.

I have been using Windows 8, with the 8.1 update ever since I tried the software.

I have tried the Track Rotation, usually after three tracks have played and then TTS come up with error messages..

System.Speech
    Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.6920.1205 (lh_tools_devdiv_wpf_sp1qfe.080214-0334)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
----------------------------------------
SPB
    Assembly Version: 1.0.3529.753
    Win32 Version: 1.0.3529.753
    CodeBase: file:///C:/RadioDJ/SPB.DLL
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Can I remove the Voice That do not work from TTS? Like the Acapela and Ivona don't work for me.. It will nice if can remove and leave the voices that are working..

Again  Marius I really, really appreciate all the help I have already received and Future help in this Forum.. Thank you so much...

NonStopGospel Radio

[attachment deleted by admin]
NonStopGospel is Powered Powered by RADIODJ Since 08/11/2014

www.nonstopgopsel.com
http://nonstopgospel.caster.fm/
s3.myradiostream.com:18088
http://usa4.fastcast4u.com:5224/1/