• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Teaser - Help!

Started by bazclack, May 27, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

bazclack

Can someone explain what the teaser plugin does please? If its what I think it is (looks at the next few songs and produces a quick "taste of things to come") then it'll be amazing!

Many thanks
Witney Radio 99.9FM, 105.3FM & 107.4FM & online @ www.witney.radio

twelch1980

Marius

DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

704djs

he firgure it out wit out no one help  :D :D :D ;D ;D
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

bazclack

Well thats pretty amazing then! Ill have a play!

creativegroup

It's awesome!  :D

Just make sure you set the 'Hook in' and 'Hook out' points on the tracks you want to preview in the Cue Editor  :)

rogiermaas

Awesome.. Just awesome. Many of the bigger radio stations have this feature and this is supposed to be a 'highly advanced feature' of the most expensive radio automation software around (Dalet, Omniplayer, etc) and we have it right here on RadioDJ!

To me, Marius is a hero!

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

onno1980

It is not dalet or omniaplayer, But it is "powergold" That do That. But is awesome to have it in radiodj. Nice work..

bazclack

Can someone post or email a clip of what it sounds like for me? I'd like to have a go but want to see what others have managed to produce from it so far. Thanks.

Jhonny

Quote from: bazclack on June 01, 2014, 09:04:03 AM
Can someone post or email a clip of what it sounds like for me? I'd like to have a go but want to see what others have managed to produce from it so far. Thanks.

You need the HookIn and HookOUT and a intro.

Can using an event.
I use a hotkey on the keybord

I just made ​​a quick Movie  :hihi:
grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

bazclack

fantastic! exactly whats needed!

chitam007

Hi -

I love the Teaser,  however, I was trying to use the "Intro", "transition" in the teaser setting but it did not load.

I was trying to test using one of the "Jingle" as intro for teaser.  I'm not sure it is right, please help me how to use the "Intro" for teaser.

Thanks

Regards,

Danny

Jhonny

Hi Danny,

i made a folder named teasers in the folder i made 3 sub fofder start, next and end and filed them

In OPTION and Category's i made in category Teasers and selected it and made the subs start, next and end.

And used import maps to filled the start,next and end.

In OPTIONS and Plugins i selected teasers plugin and installed the teasers.

In a event don't choose for dry preview.

grtz.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

chitam007

Hi Jhonny,

1. I created the folder on c: drive for teaser
2. I created Category called "Teaser" and subcategory "Intro, next and end"
3. Import teaser into Category teaser
4. Modify the teaser plugin option and specified "Intro and Trans and End, just like your screen print.

The one that I don't understand what you mean is the event.  Where do you go to add the teaser into the event?  I created an event and selected Plugin Action and also select for dry preview. It works for the teaser, but it did not the load the intro of the teaser. 

When I select "Generate Playlist Preview: Generate Preview for Current playlist" - nothing load, no teaser and intro. Please see attached.

Quote from: Jhonny on June 03, 2014, 06:55:35 PM
Hi Danny,

i made a folder named teasers in the folder i made 3 sub fofder start, next and end and filed them

In OPTION and Category's i made in category Teasers and selected it and made the subs start, next and end.

And used import maps to filled the start,next and end.

In OPTIONS and Plugins i selected teasers plugin and installed the teasers.

In a event don't choose for dry preview.

grtz.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jhonny

Generate Preview for Current playlist

as it says Generate on the playlist

So make a event like

clear play list
load play list
Generate Preview for Current playlist
Start play

try this.
grtz.