• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Teaser - Help!

Started by bazclack, May 27, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

nitram78

What does the Shuffle Teaser option do?

Marius

It... shuffles the tracks, so the tracks preview it's not played in the order of the playlist.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

nitram78

Quote from: Marius on June 18, 2014, 10:06:49 PM
It... shuffles the tracks, so the tracks preview it's not played in the order of the playlist.

Thanks, very useful to know!

nitram78

Would there be a chance to add a option to stop the teaser playing the same transition teaser, twice in a row?

Example using your downloadable Audio Files

<start teaser>
<music hook sample>
<transition 4>
<music hook sample>
<transition 4>
<music hook sample>
<transition 3>
<music hook sample>
<transition 1>
<music hook sample>
<end>

As transition 4 is the same, it kinda sounds wrong playing it again so soon.

Marius

They are retrieved randomly from the database using MySQL order by RAND(), so things like this can happen. I will search a way to fix this in future versions of plugin.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

chitam007

Hi Marius,

I am experiencing delay/lag after the transition played.  Can you help?

thanks.

Regards,

Quote from: Marius on June 18, 2014, 10:46:01 PM
They are retrieved randomly from the database using MySQL order by RAND(), so things like this can happen. I will search a way to fix this in future versions of plugin.

Marius

Check the transition cue next point. Make sure that it's not very close to the cue end.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

chitam007

So I check the Transition cụe - it does not have the next start point.  I added and saved, and closed ịt  But when I go back in, it doesn't save .

I'm not sure why.

I also noted that the duration is not correct, I had 3 transitions, 1 says 0 second and the other says, 23:30 seconds.  I'm not sure why.  I also deleted transition from the database and added back again.  But it shows the same thing.

Quote from: Marius on July 16, 2014, 07:39:20 AM
Check the transition cue next point. Make sure that it's not very close to the cue end.

Marius

Make sure that in options is active the "Remove Silence" option, and try to import that file again.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------