Author Topic: Track Rotations Malfunctioning With new Sweepers  (Read 864 times)

joshuatree44

Track Rotations Malfunctioning With new Sweepers
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:22:41 PM »
OK I just got a new VOX guy and I have 16 sweepers of his loaded in. I just went to the track rotations and whoops it is adding 2 tracks in the 5/6 spots and then farther down 10/11 spots. I dont have the rotations even that far down. Not sure what happened. So I have deleted all rotations and the like and rebuilt them and still doing the same thing. Sorry it is adding in more music then I have setup in the rotations. It adds 22 cuts and I only have 12 loaded into rotations. Any thoughts?

joshuatree44

Re: Track Rotations Malfunctioning With new Sweepers
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 08:02:54 PM »
OK I also noticed my DB went wacky as well. I restored a backup and all is happy. Not sure what happened to it but my DB went from almost 700k to 500k. So your guess is as good as mine what happened. The only thing I did to change was add in a category for the new guy. That is it. With my recent actions of just deleting all in that category and then adding the new in. Then I renamed the category and it is like nothing happened. Could this be a bug Marius?