• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

2 search plugin ca it be posible?

Started by igherardia, July 14, 2014, 10:41:03 PM

igherardia

Is posible to configure 2 o more search plugin?

thanks

ignacio

Marius

No. There is a good reason for such a thing?  :)
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

igherardia

yes when you are in a live show yo must go to a genre to search artist or title and go back to search radio id and go back to search sound FX
If you have 2 or more search module you can stay one of them in a certain category and use another to search in the rest.
this only apply on live show when the operator need to go quickly to de audio tracks

regards

Nacho

SnowHow

Copy the search plugin to your desktop. Rename the copied file to Plugin_Search2.dll, then copy the renamed file to your plugins folder, restart RDJ and you will have two search tabs. They will however look to the same config file, so whatever zone you put the original, the copy will follow.

J-

igherardia

thanks snow i use like this but i cant assing diferent soundcard and plugin zone !!

SnowHow

Oh, I see. Maybe you can make a Future Request for it...

Best of luck,

J-

Marius

Quote from: igherardia
If you have 2 or more search module you can stay one of them in a certain category and use another to search in the rest.
this only apply on live show when the operator need to go quickly to de audio tracks.

The SnowHow's solution is doing exactly that.

Quote from: igherardia on July 15, 2014, 06:23:17 AM
thanks snow i use like this but i cant assing diferent soundcard and plugin zone !!

If you want to be able to search in different categories/genres at the same time, what difference is making the zone and the sound card? The monitor output is just one in the main program, so a plugin cannot change that. I have the feeling that you want something else, but you omitted to give all the details. Maybe you need that 2 users to do independent searches (the DJ and and the talking person maybe)?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

igherardia

I tray this and then y tell you if is the same !!!

Thanks

shorty.xs

Quote from: igherardia on July 15, 2014, 06:03:38 AM
this only apply on live show when the operator need to go quickly to de audio tracks
On virtual DJ they have a simple solution for that.
Search is always global, no matter if you have selected any subfolder, category or whatever.

In the results Display you get a sepearation, once there are results to be displayed. On top you have the results from the current selected folder, and below a line to visually show the speration, you have the other results.

Glaucius

Quote from: SnowHow on July 15, 2014, 06:13:42 AM
Copy the search plugin to your desktop. Rename the copied file to Plugin_Search2.dll, then copy the renamed file to your plugins folder, restart RDJ and you will have two search tabs. They will however look to the same config file, so whatever zone you put the original, the copy will follow.

J-

Got the folowwing error on next restart (RadioDJ 2.0)

18 Jan 2022 16:25:36
No se puede agregar un control de nivel superior a un control.   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Add(Control value)
   en MdiTabControl.TabControl.TabPageCollection.OnInsertComplete(Int32 index, Object value)
   en System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.Add(Object value)
   en MdiTabControl.TabControl.TabPageCollection.Add(Form Form)
   en !WCMJ(G}(P3JXYd;\&\&@'POi:".​‫‮‎‫​‍‏‎‪​​‭‭‪‬‏‍‭‫‌​‏‪‫‬‪‍‎‮()
   en !WCMJ(G}(P3JXYd;\&\&@'POi:".‮‏‎‬‫‌​‮‍​‮‎‪‫‫‬‭‫‬‌‎‏‮‮​‫‪‌‌‬‮()
   en !WCMJ(G}(P3JXYd;\&\&@'POi:".‮‭‌‏‍‬‬‮‬‮‌‎​‌‫‎‎‭‌‫‮(Object , EventArgs )
   en System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

DJ Garybaldy

You cannot have 2 search plugins... :bash: Thats why you are getting errors

I don't see why you would need two search plugins? You have the search box and tracks manager which you can search.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11