• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.1 Released!

Started by Marius, July 16, 2014, 01:42:51 PM

nemoradio

1280x1024 on a 4:3 19 inch tft monitor dedicated to RDJ  ;)
www.nemoradio.fr

rogiermaas

On my screen (1920x1200) the plugin-sections maintain their positions, but the queue and search-plugins do not remember their column-sizes.

Also: when I load a DSP into the DSP plugin, sometimes it loses its settings. I have Loudmax loaded (works flawlessly!) but sometimes RadioDJ loads without this DSP active.

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

nemoradio

Hi Rogier,
Which DSP plugin  :P Where can i find it ? It's not included in the latest version...
www.nemoradio.fr

rogiermaas

Sorry, it's Snowhow's WinAMP DSP plugin. I posted it here, because it seems to me RadioDJ is responsible for maintaining settings.

Post to DSP plugin: http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=4970.msg28672#msg28672
Post to DSP Kit: http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=5355.0

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

nemoradio

Thanks a lot Rogier ! I will try this asap ! Have a good weekend ! :)
www.nemoradio.fr

joshuatree44

I noticed when I ran auto update it did not update a few files like I thought it would. It only updated a few things. I had to download the full .zip file from the downloads page. Is that something we still have to do with versions or was it that since it runs and gets the updates the other times I was OK?

creativegroup

It didn't come up on my auto update either, I am sure there is a good reason for that though :)

Amron

work perfectly on win xp 32 bit  :hihi:

RadioFreeUSA

Marius,

Thanks for the drag and drop.  Very very much appreciated!

Works like a champ. 

Oh, fyi.  The problems i had with my system were all database related.  I built a new db for 1.7.X, all my issues were resolved. 

Now, if only I could talk you into download of podcasts :)   please please please..maybe?  please?   :)

Chrispy

I'm having a problem updating to 1.7.1 from 1.6.5.7.  I'm using a fresh config (customised from scratch) and a current backup of my existing 1.6.5.7 DB.

When I update the DB using the 'RC4 or older' sql file it works fine (gets to 100% anyway!), but when I open 1.7.1 after the update and put it into 'AUTO DJ' mode, it only loads jingles and no music (music loads and plays fine manually and I have selected the correct rotation that I normally use).
Oddly, when I use 1.7.0 it only loads one jingle at the top of the playlist and then the music but doesn't insert any further jingles other than the sweepers.

Any ideas?

Marius

If the database update was completed without problems, your on good direction.
How did you updated the files? If you replaced only dll and exe files maybe the new config file contains a rotation that you don't have, so open options-tracks rotations and select your rotation and see if the problem persists.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

thebigmg

Wow I take a month or so away and the update process becomes so complicated that I have to start a fresh. :( I was ready to  :bash: my computer to shreds. I hope the new update software really simplifies the whole update process. If you miss an update or two you are stuffed.

onerkiran

Drag and drop works imports
Drag and drop import of BPM detects s wrong.
WINDOWS 8.1 64 bit

[attachment deleted by admin]
People make fake money,money makes fake people...  http://www.radyopoyraz.com