• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Mass Import Error on some tracks

Started by rogiermaas, July 20, 2014, 11:27:41 AM

rogiermaas

We've added a few thousand tracks to the storage and we're trying to import those tracks. I select the parent folder, underwhich all other folders and newly added files are located.

During import, the importer stops at certain points without displaying an error. In the Windows Application Log is this:

Mass Import Error: Could not load file or assembly 'taglib-sharp, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db62eba44689b5b0' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) - R:\Radio\Muziek\mp3\1\10 CC - The Things We Do For Love.mp3

The file mentioned here is already in the database and is playing quite nicely. I'm not sure what this error means, but I cannot continue the import while this file is here and I'm not going to delete it.

Any help? Perhaps catching this error and having the user select Ignore would be an option? (or even auto-ignore?)

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

Marius

In the latest version (1.7.1) radioDJ is using a newer version of that file. Maybe you forgot to replace it and you are using the old one?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

rogiermaas

Well this is weird: I re-copied all .dll-files and plugins from the fresh .zip-file and now the import continues without a hick. Unfortunately, I did not check what files were different.. I will make sure to check that next time!

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

AndyDeGroo

In RDJ v1.7.0.1 the taglib-sharp.dll should be version 2.1.0.0. It was 2.0.4.0 in previous RDJ versions.