Author Topic: [Solved] MASSIVE ERROR/BUG PLEASE HELP (NOT REALLY JUST ME BEING STUPID) :D  (Read 808 times)

C8r821

• New User

• Connecticut's Positive Hits
I have no clue what is happening!!!!!! I was working on new rotations for my station and implemented them and now am having a catastrophic meltdown. As soon as I switched over to the newly created rotations autodj started playing whatever it wanted!?!?!?! I cleared the playlist and let it reload multiple times but to no avail. When I upgraded to 1.7 I only upgraded the database, does this have anything to do with it? Things are going soooo wrong such as events loading in the middle of the queue and being separated throughout the queue. I have no idea what's happening but I need a solution involving as little down-time as possible. Just as extra info the autodj will just play things together that are no where near each other in my rotations. Please Help. Also this is RadioDJ v.1.7.0.0 running on windows 8.1 on high priority with the updated database.
C8r821
:D I <3 RDJ!

AndyDeGroo

Re: MASSIVE ERROR/BUG PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:44:38 PM »
What do you see in Windows Event Logs?

C8r821

• New User

• Connecticut's Positive Hits
Re: MASSIVE ERROR/BUG PLEASE HELP
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:21:25 AM »
Crisis averted Thanks to you Andy! :D Thank you SOOOO much the logs told me all I needed to know I had  too few songs in a category to meet the repeat rule criteria and unchecking the repeat rules box in the rotation worked.
You are a lifesaver my friend! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
C8r821
:D I <3 RDJ!