Author Topic: Error with backup and also could not add songs  (Read 1536 times)

nonstopradio

Error with backup and also could not add songs
« on: July 27, 2014, 10:23:18 PM »

Hello,

I am getting error in dhe Database Backup application. The backup could not be finished because of an export error:
Mysql conversion exception - Unable to convert MySQL date/time value to System Date Time

It happens in radioDJ 1.7.0 and also in 1.6.5.7

Also I could not import new tracks. After selecting the file, radioDJ 1.7.0 crashes, but 1.6.5.7 can import the song.

Did you seen those errors somebody? Howw to solve them? Is problem in versions of the database - which upgrade sql can I use (there are 3 possibilities...)

Thank you for your help.

Jan

nonstopradio

Re: Error with backup and also could not add songs
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 11:31:19 PM »

I have solved now both. That was caused by some illegal date/time format in the database by some songs (but I can not recognise from where it comes....). I used tha Update SQL statement and set all dates to the default.

But I still have a problem now. I still do not see all songs in the track manager, even if they are in the database. I cleared all the data from the illegal characters like '?' but it helped not. I can see in the track manager (any also can play) only 2259 songs instead of more than 10000. I tried to put all the songs into one category "music" and subcategory "default", even if all songs had the same subcategory, it displayed only 2259 songs always. I installed the Radio DJ 1.7.1 but it helped not. It behaves the same. Any idea how to solve it please?

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 06:36:23 AM »
If you upgraded from 1.6.5.7, you have to use "1.6.5.8 RC7 - UPDATE FROM RC4 AND OLDER.sql" file to update database. Without updating you'll have many errors and RDJ will not update timestamps of played tracks and artists, and will not save history entries. Please check Application logs in Windows Event Viewer to see if there are any errors from RadioDJ.

If you feel ok with sharing your backup file, upload it to Dropbox or other service and I could take a look what's wrong with it.

nonstopradio

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 01:19:32 PM »

I had also a problem with updating history, I found somewhere on this forum the solution already. I had similar problems like you wrote but I solved them.

Now still (and before also) I am missing lot of tracks, so i installed totally new RadioDJ 1.7.1 and I created totally new database. I copied the tables with categories and genres and songs using the PHP Myadmin from the old database to the new. I set all the dates (several columns) fields in all rows to the default date to be sure that all dates and times are OK and also I tried to set subcategory in the table songs to a value of the default subcategory under the category Music, by all rows and I checked that the track type is always 0 = music.

I am able to send you my backup file at the evening to Dropbox, now I am at work and have not the database here.

nonstopradio

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:49:59 PM »

Here is the link to my database backup, as I promised

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qt3ijnyhchr13ma/20140728%20225030-bez%20divnoznaku.sql

Thank you very much if you can check it and find where the error is.

Jan

nonstopradio

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 10:39:06 PM »

I solved  it now!!!  ;D It is not in the database, it is a bug in the Tracks Manager....
This topic can be closed now.

I opened the new topic
http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=5603.0

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 08:02:50 AM »
Sorry, I was off-line for second half yesterday and couldn't check your file.
Good to know that you've solved the issue.