Author Topic: Rotation Problem.  (Read 1192 times)

regista15

• New User

Rotation Problem.
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:53:28 AM »
Good evening, a salute to all the forum, my name is Mark. I'm just using radiodj as software for a small radio. I created a music archive with more or less 2,000 songs. I created a music category, a sub category blank and then divided into many genres: 70-80, Dance, Hip Hop etc ... Then I created 2 that are called Hit Hit in 2013 and 2014. Wanted to create a rotation with Jingle - Hit 2013 - Jingle - Hit 2014. Now, since when I leave only Jingle - Hit 2013, the rotation goes perfectly, but as soon as I plug in the rotation and another Jingle Hit 2014 software continues to send only Jingle all the rotation, Hit songs but only 2013 or better, remain indifferent to my changes. That is, if you do not load too much rotation, okay ... As soon as I put some other kind, ignore everything and always continues on the first two ... The result is that I have a song and then one behind the many jingle 'and then another of a new song Hit 2013 ... I hope I explained myself! :).

Secure your reply, thank you in advance.

Mark.

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ
Re: Rotation Problem.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »
Hi Mark, can you please check the error logs?
Can you please post a print screen of the rotation which doesn't work?
What are the values for artist/track repeat in rdj options?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

regista15

• New User

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 05:05:08 PM »
Thank you for responding! Where can I find the error log? I send a screenshot of the rotation ...

Thank you, Mark.

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:52:36 AM »
Thank you for responding! Where can I find the error log? I send a screenshot of the rotation ...
For error logs open Windows Event Viewer and check Application log fro RadioDJ entries. If there are nothing from RadioDJ and you are running Windows Vista or late, run RadioDJ as admin once and the messages should appear after that.

Where's the screenshot?