• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.2 Released!

Started by Marius, July 30, 2014, 07:10:45 PM

Stream101

Quote from: Marius on August 09, 2014, 07:40:14 PM
Upgraded from what version?
Replace the requests plugin with the one from disabled plugins folder and make sure that you copy also the xml file for it.

Im coming from 1.7.1. I did an upgrade from 170 to 171, verified it worked, then went to 172. I will try your suggestion soon.

rapidjack

Got an unhandled exception....column 'precise_cue' does not belong to table Table.
used method 1 to udate from previous version.

DJones

Just wanted to report back that 1.7.2 has been running flawlessly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

rogiermaas

I think I might have found three small bugs in the requests-plugin, not sure if these are known already; I have been away for a few weeks:

1 - When auto-add is on and the requested track is added to the queue, the track is being marked as being played and disappears from the Online Requests-window, although it hasn't been played at all. When the queue is cleared for some reason, the requested track has not been played and the requested track is still no longer visible in the Online Requests-window.

2 - When auto-add is OFF and Play Sweeper is ON, dragging a track to the queue does not add a sweeper.

3 - When auto-add is OFF and Play Sweeper is either ON or OFF, the track will not allow to add a sweeper manually.

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

Chrispy

Could someone confirm that the 'Repeat Rules' and 'Least recently played' options are working correctly in the 'Track Rotation' box?  When I upgrade my database from 1.6.5.7 to 1.7.2.0 my rotations don't work correctly (jingles not loading into playlist).  If the jingles are set to play 'Least recently played' and 'Repeat Rules' is un-checked, the jingles don't work.  Only jingles set to 'Random' appear in the list.
Its almost as if the 'Repeat Rules' box isn't working correctly.

I hope that makes sense!

Chris.

rogiermaas

It's working perfectly for me. I have been running RadioDJ 1.7.2.0 since it came out non-stop and it just keeeeeeeeeps on going in one long run!

Perhaps you didn't perform the upgrade-steps correctly; upgrading your database from 1.6.5.7 to 1.7.2.0 in one go is asking for problems..

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

Chrispy

I upgraded using the instructions provided by Marius (I used method 3).  The database was upgraded using the '1.6.5.8 RC7 - UPDATE FROM RC4 AND OLDER' SQL file.

How would you suggest I carry out the upgrade?

SmileX

I still have a problem with voiceover im not really sure if im doing something wrong but the voiceover starts 1 track before it needs to start  :( :'(

Jhonny

is it not to long?
As I understand is Marius working on it so it will to work (But on time, and on priority).
grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

SmileX

Not sure this one is 1minute i think that is to long for te moment haha but i dint follow the development of radio dj the last months to close but im now back so

eLseven

why web browser plugin won't showed up with this version?

Jhonny

Quote from: eLseven on September 03, 2014, 06:32:32 PM
why web browser plugin won't showed up with this version?

I can confirm this, not even see it in utilities.

Think it not adjust to this version.

grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

eLseven

Quote from: Jhonny on September 03, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
I can confirm this, not even see it in utilities.

Think it not adjust to this version.

grtz.

it's so sad because i use web browser plugin for reading sms from gsm modem. i use diafaan sms gateway so i can read sms directly from browser

radiochuck

I'm still in the stone age, running 1.6.4.0.  Would someone please tell me what I need to do in order to get the current version running.  I know there's some database conversion needed, but I'm not sure which utility I need to use, considering how old my software is.  I keep letting this go and I need to get current.

Thanks!   :ok:

bazclack

Keep up Radio Chuck! We were in the same boat. Its simple really. Backup your database, convert and you're done! All the utils you need are here - http://www.radiodj.ro/download
Witney Radio 99.9FM, 105.3FM & 107.4FM & online @ www.witney.radio