Author Topic: Web Export - RadioDJ plugin  (Read 4783 times)

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    Good music means Youmusic
    • Youmusic.gr
Web Export - RadioDJ plugin
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:11:08 PM »
Hello all,

I got the latest RadioDJ and currently i try to fix the title and artist thing in order listeners to see what is playing right now!

I got to plug ins and i choose Web Export from Now playing Info plug in.
In url i type http://0.0.0.0/0000/live
In password i got a gray area that i cant type any password
What i type on Custom Data? (I want Artist Nane+Title)
Method?

I got Icecast v1. Need to do anything also on server of Icecast?
Danikas Konstantinos - Youmusic.gr (Because Good music means Youmusic) Web Radio

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ
Re: Web Export - RadioDJ plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 07:47:41 PM »
That is a non-sense what you've entered there.
How do you stream to your server?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 07:55:47 PM »
With RadioCaster program from Djsoft company. If there is a better program working perfect with RadioDJ i am up to hear it:D
Danikas Konstantinos - Youmusic.gr (Because Good music means Youmusic) Web Radio

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:02:28 PM »
RadioCaster can read a text file that contains the artist and title, so you don't need to send that data to the server.
Disable the web export feature in Now Playing Info plugin, and set a target file in File Export tab and then in RadioCaster select that file.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 08:06:35 PM »
At the moment is what i have. Information through txt file. But the problem is that on my demo player is not posting things.
http://youmusicradio.gr/

If you click to play button you will see that no info and no recent tracks.
So i thought that if i export data straight to server i will be ok!

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 08:09:35 PM »
I don't have enough experience with icecast, so i will let other users to give a solution on how can you achieve that.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
Ok Marius! Thank you for your time! I will wait other users to post any help or something that will help me!

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 09:37:19 PM »
Your streaming server is clearly running Icecast 2.3.3 and not Icecast v1.
You should try streaming using A******t Encoder plugin for RadioDJ. It will send now playing information automatically to Icecast.

About your web player: I don't know how you get the information in ajaxInfo.php now, but it doesn't function at all  (server returns 500 Internal Server Error) and some thing in your JS code could be done easier than you're doing them right now.

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 09:55:05 PM »
So as i understand I need to contact the company that support web player and ask them more info or to fix the problem.
For some encoder i got one question. At the moment i got 2 pcs. 1 that have RadioDJ and 1 that streams the sound taking from radiodj.

Am i able to install some encoder to the second pc and do the same job?

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 10:09:25 PM »
So as i understand I need to contact the company that support web player and ask them more info or to fix the problem.
No, as I understand it, you have to set up the web player correctly. I can't tell you what's wrong with the web player, but if you are paying anything for that code, you are overpaying.

For some encoder i got one question. At the moment i got 2 pcs. 1 that have RadioDJ and 1 that streams the sound taking from radiodj.

Am i able to install some encoder to the second pc and do the same job?
You should install Encoder plugin on the same PC you are running RadioDJ, if you want to relay information automatically. Why do you have to use two computers when streaming can be done using just one? Just add A******t Encoder plugin to RadioDJ and set up streaming same way as you have set it up in RadioCaster. There is an intro on how to use RadioDJ Encoder plugin by DJ Garybaldy.

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 10:25:41 PM »
Nah i did not pay anything for the player. But i choose this for the look and how i wanted to be the player. Was the best option i found on the net. I dont know anything of programming so i choose things like modules and plug and play items.

I will search help from a friend or something in order to fix that.

Youmusic

• New User

• Personal Text
    • Youmusic.gr
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:24 PM »
Andy at last!

Today i got an answer from my hosting company. The server that i host my web radio blocked the module connection with server and wasn't able to grap info of song and artist.

So problem fixed:D Ty for your patient and what you wrote. You gave me the tips and tricks who to bother!