• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Plugin Saytime not show on plugin list (SOLVED)

Started by webninjai, August 02, 2014, 11:49:24 PM

webninjai

Hi alll. Radio Dj. Version 1.7.2.0

I put the Plugin_SayTime.dll in the plugins folder and restart RadioDj but the plugin don't work... the folder with the audio files are also in the right place..  Anybody help me?

it also will not appear in the list of plugins

Marius

Just tested and it works. Are you sure that you've put the dll and voice files in plugins folder and not in bass_plugins?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

webninjai

Quote from: Marius on August 03, 2014, 12:47:39 AM
Just tested and it works. Are you sure that you've put the dll and voice files in plugins folder and not in bass_plugins?

Hi Marius

The files are in the correct places, See in image above:

webninjai

Hi Marius!

Problem Solved!!! The dll file is out of date!
I Update the file and works great now!

Sorry for inconvenience!!!   :bash:

StefanApostol

hy Marius!
I've downloaded the saytime folder, but i can't find the plugin..where do i find it?

rapidjack

Ok...I screwed up.  RDJ was working fine for months.  I decided to update to the newest version.  I kept getting an unhandled exception error, so I simply started with a clean install.  I managed to get the some encoder plug in working, but I can't get the plugin_say Time to show up on the list of plugins.  I am running on an old winxp sp3 machine, but I really had the say time plugin sounding sweet.  The .dll file and the say time folder are both in the plugins folder.  can anyone assist?  Thanks....

rapidjack

Quote from: webninjai on August 03, 2014, 01:43:37 AM
Hi Marius!

Problem Solved!!! The dll file is out of date!
I Update the file and works great now!

Sorry for inconvenience!!!   :bash:

Looks like I may have the same problem....at least my .dll file has the same date as his.  So where is the update?  I used auto update, but it found nothing.

rapidjack

Got it.  Updated file is in the "disabled Plugins" folder.  It's now showing up. Now, If I can remember how I had it configured??