• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Mute - shortcuts ?? No Function!!

Started by technik3d, August 10, 2014, 09:50:51 PM

technik3d

Hallo ich versuche es erstmal auf Deutsch in der Hoffnung jemand kann mir helfen, denn mein Englisch besteht gleich hier nach aus Google Englisch.. :(

Also das Programm ist ja an sich sehr gut .. allerdings  kann man wohl nicht einstellen, das man sich nicht selbst hört per Mic, deshalb würde ich gerne für den Moment der Sprachnachricht das Programm mittels shortcut auf Stumm schalten.. Allerdings kann man zwar den shortcut setzen  aber dann hört der Spaß auch schon auf, denn der shortcut funktioniert nicht.

Ich bräuchte Hilfe entweder das man das Mic auf "nicht hören" stellt oder das der Shortcut angenommen wird und funktioniert

und nun auf Google Englisch - have fun :D

So the program is in itself very good .. but you can not adjust well that you do not even hear my mic, so I would like for the moment the voice message using the program shortcut on Mute .. However, you can indeed the shortcut set but then the fun ends there, because the shortcut does not work.

I need help either to the mic on "do not listen" is or the shortcut is accepted and works

Danke - Thanks

Capt_Fuzzy

I don't know for sure that I'm reading this right, I am guessing that you can't either hear yourself while you are on the mic, or you can't mute the mic, is that correct?
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

technik3d

You can hear yourself but added 2 seconds. To solve this, you could program the mute. This will only work with the mouse over the task. Because with the Shortcute it is not.

If it helps I'm doing this video to a explanation.

creativegroup

Yeah I noticed this a long while back. The shortcut for 'mute' just doesn't do anything. I should have reported it, but I never got round to it so I'm glad someone did.  :hihi:

Is it a bug? Or just something that hasn't been implemented yet? It would be so useful if the short cut worked so you could just hit a button to mute the sound without having to go the tray  ;D

Thanks

Dan

technik3d

Go do it yes but only on the task icon and mouse.
The strange thing is even if you click on the task icon the shortcut it goes well but then it can also do the same with the mouse