RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

RadioDJ v1.7.3 Released!

Re: RadioDJ v1.7.3 Released!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 06:47:21 PM »
Marius,  The most recent entry in the windows log for RadioDJ was on 4 Sept which was,

Data truncated for column 'bpm' at row 1 (UPDATE `songs` SET `artist`='RDJ',`title`='Teaser Intro 02',`year`='2014',`track_no`='0',`bpm`='' WHERE `path`='C:\\RadioDJv1.7.2\\Commercials\\TeaserElements\\IN\\Teaser Intro 02.mp3'; )

I updated to 1.7.3.0 on 6 September.

There is a "feat." entry in "settings_artists.txt".  Not sure what's going on. This worked under version 1.7.2 and I used Method 2 for update.   :'(

Marius,  I believe I found (and fixed) the problem.  On some of the tracks I had two spaces between the main artist the "feat.".   >:D  Once I removed the extra space then RadioDj recognized the feat. artist as being played.   :D
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==============================
 Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »
Is this because there is not enough songs in category?

Unknown column 'tartist_played' in 'where clause' (SELECT `songs`.`ID`, `songs`.`artist` FROM `songs`
LEFT JOIN `queuelist` ON (`songs`.`ID` = `queuelist`.`songID` OR `songs`.`artist` = `queuelist`.`artist`)
WHERE `songs`.`enabled`=1 AND `id_subcat`=31
AND ((`start_date` <= Now()) AND (`end_date` >= NOW() OR `end_date` = '2002-01-01 00:00:01'))
AND (TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE, `date_played`, NOW())>90 AND TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE, `artist_played`, NOW())>180)
AND TIMESTAMPDIFF(MINUTE, `tartist_played`, NOW())>10
AND (`queuelist`.`songID` IS NULL OR `queuelist`.`artist` IS NULL)
ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1;)
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

joshuatree44

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 05:47:57 PM »
for featured artists we need to use feat.? or what title do we give it? I would like to get them all so they are with the correct rule.

Online Marius

• Radio DJ
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 06:39:32 PM »
Is this because there is not enough songs in category?

Unknown column 'tartist_played' in 'where clause' (SELECT `songs`.`ID`, `songs`.`artist` FROM `songs`

No, that's because you've skipped the database update. Please read and follow the update procedure described in 1.7.0 topic. You cannot update directly to this version from older ones.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2014, 12:56:01 PM »
No, that's because you've skipped the database update. Please read and follow the update procedure described in 1.7.0 topic. You cannot update directly to this version from older ones.

Hmm strange. I did everything how you discribed it. Update was succesful and i didn't get any errors when i was upgrading the database. And that error only shows together with this error in event viewer :

Subcategory ID: 31 cannot provide enough tracks to complete the rotation! (too large value for artist/track separation?) Rotation item was skipped!.
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Offline Stream101

• Streaming Expert
    • Stream101
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2014, 01:27:33 PM »
Hmm. I started with a FRESH install this time because I messed something up with the last upgrade and I'm still having random app crashes. Error message below:

Code: [Select]
Fault bucket 507443963, type 17
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: RadioDJ.exe
P2: 1.7.3.0
P3: 5409a53a
P4: bassenc.dll
P5: 2.4.10.0
P6: 50abbc25
P7: c0000005
P8: 00001b9b
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\WER9C75.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_RadioDJ.exe_8144651d72adc499d9e3c5b3e91397509a7115d_1ea37059

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 6f20635b-3db0-11e4-a1e6-000c29b45c49
Report Status: 1

Offline DJ Garybaldy

• Don't Shoot! I'm only the Moderator
    • DJ Garybaldy Blog
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2014, 01:35:14 PM »
Hmm. I started with a FRESH install this time because I messed something up with the last upgrade and I'm still having random app crashes.

I presume you are using the encoder plugin within RadioDJ? If there is the slightest connection problem it will freeze the program or cause it to hang.

The best advice i can give you is switch to a Standalone encoder such as some encoder standalone or even try the DSP version which is on the forum http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=5355.0

I'm using the DSP plugin version and everything is streaming as it should be.
Retired DJ & Proud USER of RadioDJ since 2010

https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/
https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/radiodj-frequently-asked-questions-faq.html

Database repair: https://tinyurl.com/dbrepairradiodj

https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »
Hey! Just got this kind of error several times in a few days.

Unknown column 'tdate_played' in 'field list' (UPDATE `songs` SET `tdate_played`=NOW() WHERE `ID`=9121;)

What does it mean?
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2014, 02:27:52 PM »

Unknown column 'tdate_played' in 'field list' (UPDATE `songs` SET `tdate_played`=NOW() WHERE `ID`=9121;)

What does it mean?
Just read the 4th message above yours!  :D
www.linawebradio.it
La tua Social Radio!

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2014, 06:57:51 PM »

What does it mean?

It looks like you've skipped an upgrade somewhere around version 1.6.4.x.

That column and `tartist_played` was added in version 1.6.4.9.
Here's the SQL script from "update to 1.6.4.9.sql" file:
ALTER TABLE `songs` ADD `tdate_played` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT '2002-01-01 00:00:01' AFTER `overlay`;
ALTER TABLE `songs` ADD `tartist_played` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT '2002-01-01 00:00:01' AFTER `tdate_played`;

Open database setup utility, run those lines in "Run SQL Query" tab and you should be good.

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
It looks like you've skipped an upgrade somewhere around version 1.6.4.x.

That column and `tartist_played` was added in version 1.6.4.9.
Here's the SQL script from "update to 1.6.4.9.sql" file:
ALTER TABLE `songs` ADD `tdate_played` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT '2002-01-01 00:00:01' AFTER `overlay`;
ALTER TABLE `songs` ADD `tartist_played` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT '2002-01-01 00:00:01' AFTER `tdate_played`;

Open database setup utility, run those lines in "Run SQL Query" tab and you should be good.

I got this kind of thing after doing what You asked to do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqsisy47yeo6imv/error%202.png?dl=0
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

AndyDeGroo

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 03:37:09 PM »

I got this kind of thing after doing what You asked to do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqsisy47yeo6imv/error%202.png?dl=0

Ok, I didn't know that the utility converts everything to uppercase. Just paste the lines in "update to 1.6.4.9.sql", place the file under \RadioDJ\Setup\Sql\ and run the file using "Database Update" in "Database Utils" tab.

Update: Scarp that. For me the queries can be run but fails because my database is up to date. Are you sure that 'radiodj' is the correct database name?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 03:55:11 PM by AndyDeGroo »

Offline TQ

• Perseverance is everything!
    • Emen Valley Radio
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 09:06:24 PM »
Are you sure that 'radiodj' is the correct database name?

Am I correct in saying that radiodj must be the correct db as the screen shot says the db utility is connected? Unless of course, he has 2 RDJ db's in mySQL.

As a relative n00b to mySQL I use this excellent free tool to better understand and manipulate my databases. It will also create the table fields he's missing if needs be.

TQ
A problem is only a problem if you can't find the solution.

Offline zemits06

• Music is my Life !!!
    • Riga Radio 94,5 FM
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 12:39:46 PM »
Am I correct in saying that radiodj must be the correct db as the screen shot says the db utility is connected? Unless of course, he has 2 RDJ db's in mySQL.

As a relative n00b to mySQL I use this excellent free tool to better understand and manipulate my databases. It will also create the table fields he's missing if needs be.

TQ

No i don't have 2 DB's on my MSQL . Everything is correct with the adress and name and so on. If this free soft will do the update what i maybe missed, then it's worth trying.
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Offline TQ

• Perseverance is everything!
    • Emen Valley Radio
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 01:23:30 PM »
If this free soft will do the update what i maybe missed, then it's worth trying.

Have a look at the MySQLFront software and see if you can get on with it. It will allow you to examine the db structure without doing any damage (this assums you are only navigating around it) and maybe you can see what is wrong.

The scripts that @AndyDeGroo kindly created for you can be run within the program, just highlight the RDJ db on the left then choose SQL Editor above the right pain. Paste @AndyDeGroo's scripts into the right pain then click the green > button. You will see the script execute in the lower right pain, with or without error.

If you backup the RDJ db before you start you can always roll back to where you started if you mess it up in any way.

Once you get used to moving around the RDJ db, problems will catch your eye. I had this problem which turned out to be 5 empty records in the db, I simply deleted them and all was well.

TQ
A problem is only a problem if you can't find the solution.