• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.3 Released!

Started by Marius, September 05, 2014, 09:13:06 PM

creativegroup

Ooh, I will upgrade later and seeing as I'm launching a new station sound today the better sound quality will go with it quite nicely!

Nice one  ;D

Derek

Upgraded using method 2 as usual and running great   :)

Pegbars

It's been a while since I had to do anything to my installation... can I update to v1.7.3 directly from v1.7.0?

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Pegbars on September 09, 2014, 02:10:28 PM
It's been a while since I had to do anything to my installation... can I update to v1.7.3 directly from v1.7.0?

Yes make sure you replace all the files as it states in method 1

METHOD 1

1. Replace all .dll files with the new ones;
2. Replace RadioDJ.exe with the new one;
3. Replace PluginInterface.dll with the new one;
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

zemits06

Just updated to latest version. AND the most important thing is that now reports works :) So there was some kind of mistake in RDJ soft. Thanks for good work.
Now I have to check artist seperation. Till now it ignored all the rules, hope now RDJ have changed his mind :D

Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Marius

Reporting utility is a separate application and for many months it wasn't changed anything in it, so i really can't see what caused your problems.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

joshuatree44

Odd the auto update did not update me. So I have just now seen the update. Marius is it supposed to be like that?

zemits06

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7u507rvp3nx87c1/1.png?dl=0
Sadly, but have to say that artist seperation rules is ignored again! I have no clue what the hell is wrong.  :bash:
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

50s4ever

Quote from: Marius on September 09, 2014, 03:54:47 PM
Reporting utility is a separate application and for many months it wasn't changed anything in it, so i really can't see what caused your problems.

Marius, I actually discovered that 1.7.3 includes a newer version of 'Radio DJ Reports.exe' (2.1.0.0) whereas 1.7.2 uses 2.0.0.0.

Are there any differences in the 2?

Thanks

Derek

Quote from: zemits06 on September 10, 2014, 02:21:13 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7u507rvp3nx87c1/1.png?dl=0
Sadly, but have to say that artist seperation rules is ignored again! I have no clue what the hell is wrong.  :bash:

Is this during one event or all day? If one event, try rebuilding it. Also, I know this is not likely but check that the repeating artists are not accidentally labelled sometimes with an extra space at the end which might look like a different artist (unless spaces are ignored by RadioDJ) 

Pegbars

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on September 09, 2014, 02:24:38 PM
Yes make sure you replace all the files as it states in method 1

METHOD 1

1. Replace all .dll files with the new ones;
2. Replace RadioDJ.exe with the new one;
3. Replace PluginInterface.dll with the new one;

Thank you!   ;D

FL Coast

Looks like Artist Separation when there are multiple artist is broken in RadioDJ 1.7.3.0.   :'(

It worked in 1.7.2.0 version with the same quantity of songs and the same rotation set-up.

Used Method 2 to upgrade to 1.7.3.0.

[attachment deleted by admin]
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

Marius

Please check the error logs.
Also please make sure that in your "settings_artists.txt" there is a "feat." entry.
I just tried in 1.7.3 playing a track with multiple artists and all tracks from each contained artist were marked as played.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

FL Coast

Marius,  The most recent entry in the windows log for RadioDJ was on 4 Sept which was,

Data truncated for column 'bpm' at row 1 (UPDATE `songs` SET `artist`='RDJ',`title`='Teaser Intro 02',`year`='2014',`track_no`='0',`bpm`='' WHERE `path`='C:\\RadioDJv1.7.2\\Commercials\\TeaserElements\\IN\\Teaser Intro 02.mp3'; )

I updated to 1.7.3.0 on 6 September.

There is a "feat." entry in "settings_artists.txt".  Not sure what's going on. This worked under version 1.7.2 and I used Method 2 for update.   :'(
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

zemits06

Quote from: Derek on September 10, 2014, 09:29:09 PM
Is this during one event or all day? If one event, try rebuilding it. Also, I know this is not likely but check that the repeating artists are not accidentally labelled sometimes with an extra space at the end which might look like a different artist (unless spaces are ignored by RadioDJ)

This is event wich runs at night. i tried to rebuilt it and did the  same with other events, but still when i check the report there are some artists repeating earlier than it should be (artist seperation 180 minutes). Yeah, propably i have to check names for all the songs.
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM